Do you use ChatGPT for Work, for fun or both?

Ilko Kacharov [Team-GPT]
8 replies
We're genuinely interested if people are using generative AI just to have fun or is has crucial role in their day-to-day activities like work. Just say "work", "fun" or "both" - We're launching free AI fundamentals course for ChatGPT today, come support us at https://www.producthunt.com/post...

Replies

Iliya Valchanov
Most of the people are using it for fun but they should be using it for work!
Yavor Belakov [Team-GPT]
Absolutely both! Many people were using it mostly for fun in the beginning but I think things are changing now!
Simona Dobreva [Team-GPT]
Does it count as "fun" if I have private conversations with it about random things that interest me? Like, tartiness of fruits, or asking it to teach me more about a painting I like? 🧠 If it does, then both! 100%
Veselin Nikolov
Both! For work - usually through Team-GPT For fun - woah! Where should I start :D 1. Playing a Myst like adventure game with ChatGPT - check it out here -> https://imgur.com/3uyMQFD 2. Generating images of after party in the forest - check it out here -> https://imgur.com/pw5rwrq
As of now "work" only.
Daniel Maciolek
Absolutely both! Though technically, the work I'm doing is ultimately going to be someone else's fun, so I see a great deal of applications of generative AI for personal enjoyment and entertainment. The leaps and bounds being made with each iteration and step are incredible, and can be sculpted to produce genuine works of art and creativity. I also just like to use ChatGPT as a springboard for my personal ideas as well, giving it a prompt for game or tabletop ideas that I'll refine by hand for my own fun.
Kane
I just answered in another post and copied it over. This topic I am very familiar with. I have counted all my conversations, and these are the top ten recent conversation topics: 1. Start-up coach GPTs, loaded with some start-up books, especially the lean start-up method. Answer my questions about business models, marketing, creativity, investment, etc. 2. Code assistant, recently proficient in front-end technology 3. Reading assistant GPTs, loaded with a browser and Gapier.com's mind maps, flowchart drawing actions 4. Parenting expert GPTs, loaded with a parenting encyclopedia 5. Product assistant GPTs, loaded with a browser, copywriting books to help me with product design and copywriting 6. Domain and product naming assistant, loaded with Gapier.com's Whois Action, and some naming knowledge, can check if a domain name is registered, etc. 7. Health consultant, analyzing my health report, recently helped me read my MRI film 8. Company interpersonal relationship analysis GPTs, helped me record and analyze some personnel processing in the company. In the last start-up process, successfully helped me solve a big problem 9. Project assistant, recently developing Gapier, mainly assisting me in completing the project progress design, promotion strategy, etc. 10. Financial director. I have a product with revenue, I will import my order information on lemonsqueezy, and he will help me calculate some financial indicators. Based on this usage experience, I have recently developed Gapier to enhance ChatGPT's GPTs by adding 50 additional capabilities. It will be launched on Saturday for free, and ChatGPT Plus users should definitely give it a try. It's surprisingly practical.