Do you use any GPTs?

Jose Rodríguez
24 replies
I suggest these six gpts for a more productive life: https://blog.productivity.direct...

Replies

Shubham
We have built a GPT to generate E2E cypress test cases :)
Priyanka Saini
Yess :)
Ivo Ivanovski
Yeap, like for creation of content :)
Michael Shver
Yes, they really help with formulating the thoughts and coming up with various types of needed content 🔥
Salim Boudi
We use our built-in AI-copilot that you can feed with any type of documents, analyze any images/screenshots and have access to internet so it can better assist you! 🙌
Ebru
Of course! Very helpful when it comes to setting a proper tone and voice for SM posts.
Maurizio Isendoorn
I use a few. - One that knows all Alex Hormozi's books - One that helps write blogs - One that improves my writing (for tweets etc.)
Gurkaran Singh
That's awesome to hear about your experience with various tech industries! GPTs can definitely be a game-changer in so many different fields. Keep up the great work with your data science and embedded programming obsessions!
Ama Benewaa
Claude and Pi. Pi's non-arguably the most friendly GPT out there
Shubham Sonar
Used to, now: NONE!
Ayan Bandyopadhyay
I just use regular ChatGPT, I find that it's pretty good for most tasks. I haven't come across a specialized GPT that's significantly better than the regular one.
Aris Nakos
Yes, for Japanese
Ted Schaefer
Launching soon!
got a few models running on my laptop 🤖
Moon
I've explored GPT-3.5 for content creation, and it's been a game-changer, offering quick and relevant responses, enhancing my productivity significantly.
Rahul Mishra
Prompt is the future.