Do you use a note taking app? Which one would you suggest and why? 🙏🏼

Maurizio Isendoorn
43 replies

Replies

Kim Hallberg
Apple Notes and Obsidian. Apple Notes is great for quick notes or bookmarks because I can easily sync between devices, and since it's so integrated with iOS I use it instinctively when I need to save something on the phone. Obsidian I use when I need something with more horsepower. I use it mainly for ideation, and drafting blog posts. My rule is that, if I need to write something with markdown I use Obsidian.
Business Marketing with Nika
I use either Notes on my Mac, or Treelo Or Notion.
Business Marketing with Nika
@maurizioisendoorn because I obviously want to lost my things :D then I do not know where I wrote my notes :D and click from one tab to another :D
Letty
I mainly use notion. It's easy to collaborate and it's useful.
Julia Engelsmann
I just use Apple Notes and it's really helpful
Aris Nakos
Obsidian on desktop
Maurizio Isendoorn
@aris_nakos I used that as well! The graph and canvas function is pretty cool. Also the backlinking is really useful. But I needed to collaborate so I use mainly Notion now
Oleksandr Zhabin
My favorite is Obsidian. I like the ability to link notes together. See graph of notes. And their user-friendly interface.
Maurizio Isendoorn
@oleksandr_zhabin Yes Obsidian's linking features are awesome. And the graph makes us look smart hahah
Yan Fernandes
I use SecBrain + Noticion, SecBrain for fast notes/ideas and Notion for create the project after that. I'm the founder of SecBrain, and we are live right now! https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Zech Campbell
Apple Notes for most things anymore because readily available and works well on iPhone. I use Coda.io for anything more in-depth or if I need to track stuff over time. I've tried Notion, but prefer the way scripting works in Coda. And, I use Sublime Text as a general notepad if I want to save the file somewhere, sometimes I like to actually save a file
Paulius
Notion works for me. In addition, I use FigJam. It's the best combo for categorizing, brainstorming, and sharing.
Jide Ogunjobi
I've tried multiple apps but somehow I always end up coming back to my Apple Notes
Tomasz Korzeniowski
I use the apple tool and Fellow.io :)
Tomasz Korzeniowski
@maurizioisendoorn t's a tool that displays during Zoom/Meet calls and enables you to take notes. It's good for live notes but not very good for storing them. In our launched today HAY's DX Platform, we also have a note-taking solution to store notes from one-on-one meetings and easily analyze them before the next one-on-one or performance review.
Pablo Roig
Notion for work, notes for personal
notion
Uthupios
The Note App on iOS and MacOS is everything you need.
Maurizio Isendoorn
@uthupia_admin The only thing I miss about the apple notes is the collab features. So for personal i use Apple, and for business I use Notion
Ryan Dsouza
Everyone has the same opinion. Use notion - as it's very flexible and reliable.
Shihaab A
Launching soon!
Notion is cool. I have also tried Evernote which was also cool. but currently, I just stick to physical notes cause: 1. I am studying and I cant take digital notes everywhere like at school. (I want one workflow) 2. The app I'm building - TidyLearn lets me take pics of written notes and convert them to Digi notes so I can still take quizzes and use AI tools on them and they are still organized 3. I cant type fast
Shihaab A
Launching soon!
@maurizioisendoorn thanks a lot! btw you gave the first ever feedback about TidyLearn! "Wow that is interesting!" I'll note that down. means a lot.😊
Gong Zijian
Absolutely, I use Notion for note-taking because it's incredibly versatile, allowing for easy organization of notes, tasks, and even databases all in one place. Its flexibility and the ability to integrate with other tools make it a top choice for both personal and professional use.
Gong Zijian
Absolutely, I've been using Notion for my note-taking needs. Its flexibility in organizing content and the ability to integrate with other tools make it a standout choice for both personal and professional use.