Do you think AI can replace human marketers?

Ezgi Yeğinaltay
79 replies
Personally, AI can certainly enhance the work of human marketers, but it's unlikely to replace them completely. What AI and humans bring to marketing are distinct and complementary skill sets. What are your thoughts on this?

Replies

Adams Parker
no i don't think so
Darya Antonyuk
definitely no, there should always be a combination of AI and people for better results
Tara Fitzgerald
Ultimately, AI is a tool that can be used to enhance the work of human marketers, not replace them.
George Aleesu
AI is going to make marketers more efficient, not replace them.
Charlie Charles
Yes AI can replace human marketers
Tanya Pereira
Launching soon!
I don't think AI will replace human marketers, but it will surely aid them in their tasks. The trick is to use the assistance of AI to streamline your marketing tasks.
Arz
No, but a human marketer using AI will replace!
rebecca kim
AI can help marketers automate repetitive tasks, such as data entry and reporting, but it cannot replace the human ability to develop and execute complex marketing campaigns.
Joe Scharf
Yes, it will replace the bulk of a marketing department & many of the supporting roles. It will leave a few experts behind to run the AI, provide the human touch and execute the campaigns. I expect this will happen across the board - customer support, exec team, finance, development. All departments will shrink significantly.
Dave-Anthony Smith
As of now, AI can replace marketing tasks like email creation, copywriting, data analysis and more. It might take a while, but with the right training I believe AI will be able to replace humans in marketing. It may not happen in the next year or 5 years, but eventually it can. A lot of the content we're already seeing and thinking it was conceptualized by a stellar marketing team, is AI.
Jessica Liu
I agree, AI can replace most works of human marketers but it cannot 100% replace them. I believe that in the future, it will be more of a collaborative mode between humans and AI, with humans primarily focused on making decisions, while AI assists in handling basic and repetitive tasks.
Elena Tsemirava
It’s unlikely to replace everyone. But it can definitely make life easier.
Neha Khan
I think no! Because we still need human interaction in marketing with actually ai can't provide
I would love to hear which AI tools you guys are using for your marketing Marketing is definitely one of my week points so any tools that can help would be amazing!
Igor Lysenko
I think that AI will be suitable for automatizing tasks, but to come up with something new or make a forecast, it will not be accurate.
Jerry Twin
AI can be used to generate personalized content recommendations, write personalized marketing copy, and create personalized videos and images. This can help marketers create more engaging and effective marketing campaigns.
Julie Cochrans
AI can be used to generate ideas and insights, but it cannot come up with truly creative and innovative marketing campaigns. Human marketers are still needed to develop and execute strategic marketing campaigns that resonate with audiences.
Biraj Shah
in my view, AI can speed up, enhance, or alter human work, but it cannot replace humans.
Sandy
no, because marketers will use AI for the people who can't be bothered with the tools because everything requires a learning curve and time either way