Do you still use Facebook?

Julia Engelsmann
33 replies

Replies

Business Marketing with Nika
Only for searching for MEMEs, events and Messenger connected to FB because of communication with friends :)
Business Marketing with Nika
@julia_engelsmann Literally, when I have a bad mood, I enter some Facebook group and intentionally search for MEMEs :D
Jamie Street
not really anymore no
Ghulam Abbas
Yes! Since 2008
Dan O'Malley
Not very often. Mostly for keeping in contact using Messenger with a few friends.
Nermin Zejnilovic
I only use Messenger, because of some friends that I have only on FB. How about you?
Matt Bennett
@nermin_zejnilovic I am doing the same with my family. Our tool is low effort async comms and more collaborative in sharing information. I would love for you to check us out. I posted our PH launch above!
Marvin Mändle
not really, facebook is out in my opinion!
Matt Bennett
Just to keep in touch with family pretty much. I want to phase out Messenger completely so I am slow getting them to migrate to OurSails (Shameless plug here: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...) to make family plans and catch up. We like because there isn't any pressure of feeling of missing updates. Unique use case and could turn into something more later.
Huxley Jay
I'm not sure whether it's good or bad to say this. As far as I experience, we were the generation of having facebook started at my age 15. After I double up my age I'm likely to use more of LinkedIn or other messengers instead. I think it's still a good place for a company to put an ad.
Julia Engelsmann
@huxley_jay crazy how quickly time flies, I think I used it at that age as well. I use also use LinkedIn more nowadays
Vitor Seabra
It suits me when I want to search for people that I don't see for ages
My Phung
No way, that's for old people! (I was born in 2002, and I'm slightly joking)
Thomas C.
I still have my account in case "it might be useful some day", but I don't actively log in or something.
Only to share with some family and friends.
QING LI
Yes, I still use Facebook! It's a great platform for staying connected with friends and family, joining groups of interest, and keeping up with events and news. How about you? Do you find it useful, or do you prefer other social media platforms?
Julia Engelsmann
@pdftopdf I prefer other social media platforms, I just use Facebook for upcoming events or as a reminder for birthdays
Pablo Roig
I haven't used it since 2010
Priyanka Saini
No.
Daniel Burns
Not really, neither privately nor professionally.
Sanja Micic
Last on my list. Definitely neglected... :(
Gurkaran Singh
Oh, Facebook? That's like that one old friend you occasionally say hi to but mostly just see updates from... kind of like a high school reunion every time you log in!
Sid Ambili
Yes, I love the marketplace and occasionally check on friends and family