Do you still use any AI writer tool after the launch of ChatGPT?

Ankur Singh
17 replies

Replies

Marina Guastavino
Nope, I like going straight to ChatGPT. I feel it gives me enough flexibility because I use it for so many different things, not only content generation. I also really enjoy figuring out what prompts work best and how to get better results.
Vera Mur
I used Nichesss , but now it's only chatgpt
Ilko Kacharov [Team-GPT]
I'm using https://www.copy.ai/ for social media content and https://team-gpt.com for collaboration with other humans, sometimes TypingMind also.
Erkin Bek
Well, I am still using from Open AI and Notion
Neri Raanani
I use ChatGPT daily, but I use other tools that are designed for specific content areas such as SEO, product copy, social media, etc. I find it more effective for some of our content needs.
I was using Headlime but after ChatGPT everything is fully automated.
Anwar Baksh
I was testing a writer app, ditched it after ChatGPT was released. I find that knowing a few good prompts can replace most of the features of the writer app.
Dexter Awoyemi
On mobile, I use Nack, which is a cross-platform chat GPT-4 and image generation app I'm building. Desktop is in progress, so sometimes I revert to the chatgpt web interface, but I prefer keeping data anonymous from big tech where possible.
Talia Basma
I use Open AI and Notion but also use AudioPen to turn my thoughts into written word.
Travis M
Honestly, I don't find ChatGPT to be particularly better than the previous software for writing full articles. In fact, it's a bit more work, if just slightly better end results. I get the most value out of it by quickly writing out my ideas, providing snippets from research, and then asking it to write paragraph by paragraph and taking only the bits I like. It's still a lot of work lol.
Neal Woolery
Yes, I do still use other AI writer tools in addition to ChatGPT, as the development of AI continues to bring about more innovative and effective solutions for various writing tasks.
Richard Gao
No, and I really didn't find a reason to use it before the launch of ChatGPT either I just used GPT-3 before
Tony Yan
We built a blog tool can create blog page using GPT. At least it can save writers a lot of time because it can create SEO-optimized blog page directly. We plan to optimize our product so that it can create different kind of blog pages with very few input.
Ilango Rajagopal
Nope. Because I want to improve my writing skills and not offload it to a program. AI writing tools will have their uses but at least for the time being, I'm writing without any assistance.
I sometimes even use Quillbot, but ChatGPT is everything! 🤩
Katherine Anne
I use writesonic sometimes cause it gives me flexibility on the content types