Do you read the newspaper? Which section do you read first?

Thasleema Samad
9 replies

Replies

Krishna Kumar
Ocassionally scan the newspaper, more with an eye on the local ads, (which do not come on the internet)
Anfas Ashrf
I read the sports pages first than other pages
Vijay Singh Khatri
I directly go to the business section, where I can learn from someone's success or someone's failure by reading the case studies. I read a case study about Snapdeal and the rise of tesla in the automobile market.
Andrew C.
i head over to the cross word section first ...you ?
Thasleema Samad
@andrewcanday Front Page. The first page of a newspaper includes the title, all the publication information, the index, and the main stories that will capture the most attention
Jason Andries
I read it online and usually start with the headlines and then read the full stories of the topics I'm interested in
Software Guy (Aarvy)
I read the technology section first, then the business section, and If I found relevant headlines, I read the full article.
Home Moves Made Easy
Check the power requirements of the TV you're interested in. It's crucial to choose a model that is energy-efficient and won't drain your camper's battery quickly. LED TVs are known for their low power consumption and are an excellent option for camper use. https://fittvhub.com/best-82-inc...