Do you listen to podcasts? (Poll) If so, what's your favorite podcast?

Parker Klein
32 replies
I used to listen to a lot of podcasts, mostly on self-help and business. I don't find myself listening to podcasts anymore, but I'd like to listen to more. What are some of your favorites?

Replies

Harun
I personally could never stick with a specific one but when i get recommendations i listen to them.
Parker Klein
@hrnsvnc That's a great way to do it :). Stick to the topics that interest you. Thank you for sharing, Harun :)
Drew "Sales Playbook Builder" Williams
One of my favourites is called "What's this Tao All About". Helps me keep grounded.
Parker Klein
@drewsalesplaybookbuilder wow, this sounds awesome. Thank you, Drew! I'm guessing you've read Tao of Pooh or Tao Te Ching?
Vincent Lonij
"Hard Fork" is relevant for anyone interested in tech or building products. (and the hosts have a great sense of humor). https://open.spotify.com/show/44...
Nick Anisimov
I guess I'm the only one who doesn't listen to podcasts. πŸ˜…
Parker Klein
@nickanisimov haha I haven't listened to one in a long time, so I'm with you πŸ˜†. Do you listen to music instead?
Oleg Eltsov
Sometimes, but i don't have a favorite list.
Parker Klein
@oleg_eltsov Same here. I have a hard time remembering the names of the podcasts I like other than the Tim Ferriss Show πŸ˜‚ @tim1
MARIZSA
Build. By Leila Hormozi
Cyril Gupta
I like to listen to Audiobooks more than Podcasts. For consumption of working info I prefer articles and blogs. For comprehensive learning I like books.
Michael
Modern Startup Marketing
Himanshu
Launching soon!
I enjoy listening to Smartless https://www.smartless.com/
Swapratim Roy
Indie Hackers is my favorite podcast. Courtland and his brother run an amazing podcast which is a great help to the new indie hackers to start and grow in the market.
Parker Klein
@swapratim_roy super helpful, thank you, Swapratim! One other person also recommended this, so I'll be checking it out 😊
Axel RosΓ©n
Different for different situations. One for inspiration, Indie hackers.
Axel RosΓ©n
@parkeraklein Im not surprised. Some episodes have really helped me with struggles Ive had in my SaaS businesses.
Cam Pak
Syntax.fm β€” it's a web development podcast, and it's so fun!