Do you listen to any podcast while working?

Mahsima Dastan
49 replies
I listen to lex fridman podcast

Replies

Nitesh Pathak
For a good long time, I have been listening to "My First Million" podcast. Usually while driving to and back from the office. While working I prefer lo-fi Bollywood 90s music. keeps me focused.
Nitesh Pathak
@mahsimadastan haha sure here are some of the movies from the 90s - Baazigar, khalnayak, Dilse, Pardes, Taal, Border, Raja Babu and list goes on. it may take a while to vibe with them :P but once you do there is no going back.
Bayazid Malikov
I listen to him too! Lex podcasts are great but hard to multitask with it
ISTIAK AHMAD
Not while working but i love watching Podcasts. Needs to make a list as there are few which i like most. ( :
Mahsima Dastan
@istiakahmad what is your favorite podcast?
Peter Hansen
I listen to the Thinking Leader by Bryce Hoffman and Marcus Dimbleby, but only if it's routine work that requires no concentration, otherwise I require silence or certain music good for concentration
Konrad S.
That's impressive multitasking. It would interest me what kind of work you are doing wile listening to a poscast.
Mahsima Dastan
@konrad_sx what is your favorite podcast?
Sadly I can’t focus on the podcast and work at the same time. So I listen to the Saastr podcast on my way to work
Mahsima Dastan
@slimmy82 do you listen to any podcast at all? what is your favorite podcast?
Nick
Sometimes but not often, I'm usually listening to music or have some type of documentary running in the background. The ones that I do are: The Gradient - mainly AI and technology ethics, The Rest is History - general history knowledge, The Half Percent - military veteran talk, and The Team House - Intelligence And SOF community.
Nope, I can't even listen songs when I am doing deep work. I don't know why.
Mahsima Dastan
@mehul_fanawala but do you listen to any podcast at all? what is your favorite podcast?
Stefano Lamberti
Absolutely! I find podcasts boost my productivity. Any standout episodes from Lex Fridman that you'd recommend for a workday pick-me-up?
Mansi Trivedi
Nopes, if I start listening to anything while working I tend to loose focus. I stopped music as well
Mahsima Dastan
@mansi_trivedi1 but do you listen to any podcast at all? what is your favorite podcast?
Mansi Trivedi
@mahsimadastan I'm not listening to any of them really, which one would you suggest??
Artyom Sviridov
Nope, I usually listen to music (or work in a complete silence).
Faiza Jamil
yes , i Listen SEO Based Podcasts because i don't want to read 1000+ words article about new updates
Mahsima Dastan
@the_faiza_jamil SEO Based Podcasts? what is you favorite podcast?
Maria Anosova 🔥
While working - no. During the breaks yes.
Mahsima Dastan
@maria_anosova what is you favorite podcast?
Nimesh
i like comedy while designing and classical when engineering. https://open.spotify.com/show/49... https://open.spotify.com/show/3g...
Xavier JJ
I only listen to Lofi When I'm working :P
Erkin Bek
Yeah, but when I listen too much my brain automatically ignores the podcast
Bohdan Honyk
No, cannot do two things simultaneously.
Sara jalildokhti
yup! jay shetty podcast is my go to!
Eddie Forson
I can't focus while listening to podcast or music with lyrics sadly :(. But when I'm not working I listen to the Founders podcast. I get to learn a lot about the lives and habits of successful founders and businessmen like Steve Jobs, Warren Buffett, or Jeff Bezos. I highly recommend this podcast!