Do you listen to any podcast while working?

Mahsima Dastan
49 replies
I listen to lex fridman podcast

Replies

Nick
Sometimes but not often, I'm usually listening to music or have some type of documentary running in the background. The ones that I do are: The Gradient - mainly AI and technology ethics, The Rest is History - general history knowledge, The Half Percent - military veteran talk, and The Team House - Intelligence And SOF community.
Bayazid Malikov
I listen to him too! Lex podcasts are great but hard to multitask with it
ISTIAK AHMAD
Not while working but i love watching Podcasts. Needs to make a list as there are few which i like most. ( :
Mahsima Dastan
@istiakahmad what is your favorite podcast?
Peter Hansen
I listen to the Thinking Leader by Bryce Hoffman and Marcus Dimbleby, but only if it's routine work that requires no concentration, otherwise I require silence or certain music good for concentration
Konrad S.
That's impressive multitasking. It would interest me what kind of work you are doing wile listening to a poscast.
Mahsima Dastan
@konrad_sx what is your favorite podcast?
Sadly I can’t focus on the podcast and work at the same time. So I listen to the Saastr podcast on my way to work
Mahsima Dastan
@slimmy82 do you listen to any podcast at all? what is your favorite podcast?
Nope, I can't even listen songs when I am doing deep work. I don't know why.
Mahsima Dastan
@mehul_fanawala but do you listen to any podcast at all? what is your favorite podcast?
Stefano Lamberti
Absolutely! I find podcasts boost my productivity. Any standout episodes from Lex Fridman that you'd recommend for a workday pick-me-up?
Mansi Trivedi
Nopes, if I start listening to anything while working I tend to loose focus. I stopped music as well
Mahsima Dastan
@mansi_trivedi1 but do you listen to any podcast at all? what is your favorite podcast?
Mansi Trivedi
@mahsimadastan I'm not listening to any of them really, which one would you suggest??
Artyom Sviridov
Nope, I usually listen to music (or work in a complete silence).
Faiza Jamil
yes , i Listen SEO Based Podcasts because i don't want to read 1000+ words article about new updates
Mahsima Dastan
@the_faiza_jamil SEO Based Podcasts? what is you favorite podcast?
Maria Anosova 🔥
While working - no. During the breaks yes.
Mahsima Dastan
@maria_anosova what is you favorite podcast?
Nimesh
i like comedy while designing and classical when engineering. https://open.spotify.com/show/49... https://open.spotify.com/show/3g...
Xavier JJ
I only listen to Lofi When I'm working :P
Erkin Bek
Yeah, but when I listen too much my brain automatically ignores the podcast
Bohdan Honyk
No, cannot do two things simultaneously.
Sara jalildokhti
yup! jay shetty podcast is my go to!
Eddie Forson
I can't focus while listening to podcast or music with lyrics sadly :(. But when I'm not working I listen to the Founders podcast. I get to learn a lot about the lives and habits of successful founders and businessmen like Steve Jobs, Warren Buffett, or Jeff Bezos. I highly recommend this podcast!
Nitesh Pathak
For a good long time, I have been listening to "My First Million" podcast. Usually while driving to and back from the office. While working I prefer lo-fi Bollywood 90s music. keeps me focused.
Nitesh Pathak
@mahsimadastan haha sure here are some of the movies from the 90s - Baazigar, khalnayak, Dilse, Pardes, Taal, Border, Raja Babu and list goes on. it may take a while to vibe with them :P but once you do there is no going back.