Do you have any mentor for your career journey?

Erdy Suryadarma
2 replies
Just want to explore your thought on mentorship. Because for me, I have a mentor during my career & personal development. And to pay it forward, I also have several mentees now. Do you see mentoring as important on your journey? Is there any mentoring platform that you find useful?

Replies

Kolton
Mentors have come and gone for me personally, as it typically depends on what 'season' my life / what I am currently working on is at. Typically a mentor will come organically either as someone interested in what I am doing, was a potential client/customer that took interest, or someone in my personal network that enjoyed seeing the growth I know some have a general 'life+business+etc' mentor that has succeeded in many ways and has the ability to give valuable and worthwhile advice in all aspects of life, but I haven't had the opportunity to meet someone like that *yet*
I see it as important, but I tend to use an inform group of trusted friends that help me out. I see them as frequently as I need to keep be on track