Do you follow any quick routine just before starting work for the day?

Binal Gajjar
27 replies

Replies

Josh (Gagan) Gulati
Yoga and short walk to think over things - reflect Make a to-do list for the day - prioritise Talk to co-founder and team members - motivate Ready to go✅
Bakemono Fra
Yes, 5 minutes deep breathing to achieve the right focus to start the day. It might sound silly, but it works very well for me :)
Shaur ul Asar
Yes, I like to play a round of golf at dawn to clear my mind and get some exercise before diving into work. It's a great way to start the day off on the right foot :)
Ashrey Ignise R
Cold shower and a 5mins walk in nature, followed by a hot breakfast! It doesn't get any better than this for me :p
LisaKim
Not a quick routine but I wake up at 5AM to go to the gym -> sauna -> hot bath before I go to work and it really helps with productivity :)
Ksusha
breakfast, coffee and reading
Amit Kushwaha
I don't have a routine of an elite, this is for me: - I watch the highlights of last-day football games - I avoid using any app (except WhatsApp) - Breakfast bowl + Coffee And then I join my standup
Darcey Turner
When I need to get my mind and body ready for the day ahead, I play a round of golf first thing in the morning.
Наталія воскрєбєнцева
drink a cup of McCoffee, play a relaxed game of logic and get to work
Richard Gao
Eating breakfast of course! Though I usually begin with tweeting or posting on social media to promote evoke-app.com
Diana Jenner
I always prioritize the work and it helps me finish my job quickly. Kerala travel agency
Hossein Yazdi
I'll often check my social feeds first for any important emails, notifications, or other updates. Sometimes, I may also check my website stats from the Google search console.
Bart Drijver
Cold showers and a quick workout! Cold showers really energize you during the day.
BiglySales
To start of the day its too important the morning matcha and a good exercise routine!
Bren Kinfa 💎 SaaS Gems
Meditation and a healthy breakfast. :)
Kyra Aylsworth
Coffee, AG1, 30 mins of movement (ideally outside) and breakfast before I start my workday!
Carter Michael
Nothing crazy. Just the basic morning stuff and I'm out the door.
Heleana Grace
I usually check e-mails that came in from clients and reply to chat messages from my team while sipping either coffee or tea. A warm drink calms my mind and I can ease into the work day effortlessly.
Lucia Urcuyo
Not really a quick routine, but I exercise every day before work. I do a 5 am boxing class, it involves a lot of cardio which wakes me up and gets me ready for a long day of work.
Karthik
I usually spend the night before writing out the plan for next day broken roughly into dawn, morning, afternoon... (rough buckets). Helps me move more efficiently into doing things