Do you find it challenging to manage work and maintain your body with a tight schedule?

Rohit Joshi
6 replies
Sometimes, I find it challenging to manage both tasks because my mind is actively involved in building. Once one task is completed, the next one continuously demands attention. To find solutions, I spend all my time working and don't make time for exercise. How many of you facing the same, and how can we manage it practically?

Replies

Mehdi Djabri
we put a gym at the office, still need discipline though
susowo heusjod
It sounds like you are struggling with time management and work-life balance. You are not alone in this. Many people face similar challenges, especially in today’s fast-paced and demanding world. According to a 2023 survey by Asana, 71% of knowledge workers reported feeling overwhelmed by their workload. Best Regard, Susowo Dog Needs Best
Sanyo Tzeng
I carved out a space for a home gym. Look up Power Blocks. They are adjustable dumbbells that take up minimal space. Take a 10 minute break every hour and just walk into the "gym" room to do a few sets.
Hussein Hashish
approach maintaining a healthy lifestyle the same way you would a business plan. identify your objective -> exercise more lay out your weekly work schedule identify blockers then find time in your schedule where you can sustainably work out