Do you find it challenging to manage work and maintain your body with a tight schedule?

Rohit Joshi
6 replies
Sometimes, I find it challenging to manage both tasks because my mind is actively involved in building. Once one task is completed, the next one continuously demands attention. To find solutions, I spend all my time working and don't make time for exercise. How many of you facing the same, and how can we manage it practically?

Replies

susowo heusjod
It sounds like you are struggling with time management and work-life balance. You are not alone in this. Many people face similar challenges, especially in today’s fast-paced and demanding world. According to a 2023 survey by Asana, 71% of knowledge workers reported feeling overwhelmed by their workload. Best Regard, Susowo Dog Needs Best
Mehdi Djabri
we put a gym at the office, still need discipline though
Sanyo Tzeng
I carved out a space for a home gym. Look up Power Blocks. They are adjustable dumbbells that take up minimal space. Take a 10 minute break every hour and just walk into the "gym" room to do a few sets.
Hussein Hashish
approach maintaining a healthy lifestyle the same way you would a business plan. identify your objective -> exercise more lay out your weekly work schedule identify blockers then find time in your schedule where you can sustainably work out