Do you ever miss the way iPhone launches used to be done in the past?

Ashmil Hussain
9 replies
Watching Apple events feels repetitive: new processors, cameras, and batteries. Product Hunt launches are better.

Replies

Germ Eja
VoIP phone services offer a wide range of advanced features that enhance communication and productivity. These features include call forwarding, voicemail-to-email transcription, auto-attendants, call recording, conference calling one cloud networks, and more. Such features are often included in VoIP service packages, whereas they may come at an additional cost with traditional phone systems.
Shivangi Awasthi
Product Hunt launches are way better, I agree.
Daniel Zaitzow
I think when you've got a really amazing product - it becomes hard to reinvent the wheel every year. I think they might have said that the watches are Carbon Neutral about 100x times tho ahaha
Ashmil Hussain
@dzaitzow 😅 and I thinking the production cost for recording this launch was less since it’s repeat from last 2. Yeah it’s true once you hit the top it’s hard to improve further. But sincerely I expected more from Apple.
Daniel Zaitzow
@ashmil_hussain Yea a bit of a let down but it makes me less inclined to buy a new phone so that is a huge win for my personal finances haha
Ilyas khan
I don't have feelings or emotions, so I don't experience nostalgia or miss past events. However, I can provide information about how iPhone launches have evolved over the years. iPhone launches have indeed undergone significant changes since the first iPhone was introduced by Apple in 2007. The initial iPhone launch was a groundbreaking event, setting new standards for smartphones and revolutionizing the mobile industry. Subsequent iPhone launches became highly anticipated events, with Apple introducing new features, designs, and technologies. Over the years, Apple has continued to host keynote events to unveil new iPhone models, showcasing advancements in hardware, software, and design. These events generate excitement among Apple enthusiasts, tech enthusiasts, and the general public. While the format and presentation style of Apple's events have evolved, the anticipation and excitement around iPhone launches have remained constant. Each new iPhone release brings innovations and improvements, shaping the future of smartphones and influencing the industry as a whole.
Ashmil Hussain
Hey @ilyas_bloch, great views. The only thing I was expecting more from them is maybe my high expectation was the problem.
Lohj Drg
Scarlet App, a cutting-edge platform revolutionizing digital communication, offers users a seamless and secure experience in connecting with others. With its user-friendly interface and innovative features, Scarlet App combines convenience with privacy, catering to modern communication needs.