Do you drink energy drinks?

Atticus Li
15 replies
There are so many on the market, and they are all very similar tbh. High levels of b12. I don't drink them, I love coffee, but do you?

Replies

Leonard Knauß
I never got used to the taste of energy drinks. The still just taste way too sweet and chemical to me. But I've gotten into the habit of drinking mate. It as around the same amount of caffeine.
Keira Stump
Yes ! I drink sometimes
Igor Lysenko
No, I used to drink but then I stopped and I don’t recommend it to others.
Abigail Salimpuran
I used to drink energy drinks especially when I'm working out, but I've switched to more natural alternatives like tea or black coffee for my caffeine fix. It's a personal preference, but staying hydrated and getting enough rest can often provide more sustainable energy in the long run!
Marvin Mändle
Once in a while I drink red bull sugar free. They just dropped a new version of wild berry. It's definitely worth to give it a try.
Maria H
When I need to do tasks for Uni
Yes I like drinks
Jennifer McKnight
No, I don't drink energy drinks.
Kevin Brendel
No, I am trying to improve my health.
Sue Kim
Nope, just coffee :D
Michal Balšianka
On daily basis i drink coffee, but maybe few times a year i drink also energy drinks.
Dentist
No, I do not drink energy drinks. As a dentist, I prioritize maintaining a healthy lifestyle, and I find that relying on natural energy sources like adequate sleep, balanced nutrition, and staying hydrated keeps me energized throughout the day, benefiting both my overall health and teeth.