Do you drink coffee everyday? What kind of coffee do you like?

AmazingSylvia
64 replies
I like latte. My favorite coffee in the world is the one called Miss cold from Factory coffee in Thailand. You?

Replies

Rida Rajput
Not an everyday ritual for me, but I enjoy coffee occasionally. Nescafe is my top pick
ISTIAK AHMAD
@ridarajput630 Nescafe, the classic choice! Sometimes, the classics just hit the spot. Any particular reason it's your top pick?
Rida Rajput
@istiakahmad Absolutely! Nescafe's classic flavor brings back fond memories, and its consistent quality just never disappoints. It's like a reliable friend in a cup! What's your go-to coffee choice?
Rida Rajput
@sylvia_sheng I do like grabbing coffee from stores on the go, but it's not an everyday thing for me. Just a preference for occasional enjoyment
ISTIAK AHMAD
@ridarajput630 For me, it's a dance with different flavors, but a good old black coffee is like the classic rock in my playlist. Timeless and always hits the right notes!
Neel Patel
Love me an espresso tonic or a cappuccino without sugar :)
ISTIAK AHMAD
@neelptl2602 Espresso tonic is like a bubbly symphony, and cappuccino sans sugar? Pure elegance! Your taste buds have got the VIP treatment. ☕️
Annitah
I drink drip coffee, but when I am in a restaurant I order cappuccino ☕
Kane
Yeah, two cups of coffee every day and I make them myself. I'm a fan of pour over coffee and love taking my time to enjoy the slow brewing process. ☕️
ISTIAK AHMAD
@blueeon Pour over perfection! The art of brewing is truly a morning ritual. Any favorite beans you swear by? ☕️
Kane
@istiakahmad yes. I'm currently obsessed with this washed coffee bean from Yunnan, China that has a distinctive jasmine flavor. 🌼☕️
Hassan Shah
No i am not a coffee person
Richael Morio
yes its a cat name max
Alexander Dolton
yes i can drink coffee daily
Nick
I love coffee, all different types. I Definitely have a chemical romance with caffeine. Coffee for the morning, sugar free RedBull for the afternoon and evenings.
ISTIAK AHMAD
@reconcatlord Living that caffeinated symphony! Coffee for the sunrise, RedBull for the sunset—a perfectly balanced day. ☕
Ryker Emerson
I don't drink coffee everyday I just drink sometime and I mostly drink Macchiato
ISTIAK AHMAD
@ryker_emerson Savoring the coffee moments, making each Macchiato a mini celebration. Quality over quantity, right? ☕
Susan R. Pruitt
coffee i my love but simple
Chirag Dave
Espresso! Every morning without sugar. :)
Maria Anosova 🔥
I do not like. But I drink it every day
ISTIAK AHMAD
@maria_anosova That's some serious commitment! Coffee might not be your love, but it sure is a loyal companion every day. ☕
Coffee — drugs!
ttterhh wiizhehu
I'm a fan of lattes too! Miss Cold from Factory Coffee in Thailand sounds intriguing. Personally,JRS tracking I enjoy a good cappuccino. What's your favorite aspect of Miss Cold coffee?
AmazingSylvia
@ttterhh_wiizhehu I like the taste, I don’t know is the milks or something else, the favor is pretty special. OMG I just love that, I even just book a ticket to Thailand to go to Factory coffee again.
ISTIAK AHMAD
Every day is a coffee day for me! ☕️ Fueling up with a daily dose of liquid motivation. I like my coffee like I like my code—bold and strong. How about you? Are you team coffee every day or do you have your own secret source of energy?"
Nico Spijker
Cold brew if they have it, else an iced americano!
Niko Germish
I usually have 3-5 cups of something like caramel cappuccino per day
AmazingSylvia
@nikogermish So do I!Couple cups per day. My coworker said if I ever get shot, don't take me to the hospital, take me to a coffee shop.