Do you agree that social media comments influences sales?

Burak SERPEN
21 replies
You will come across more negative comments on social media platforms. šŸ“± People are much more inclined to share their dissatisfaction with a wider audience. šŸ«‚ šŸŒŽ This situation causes users to change their point of view towards your brand and purchasing thought. According to research, 86% of users do not prefer to shop from a brand that has negative or malicious comments. šŸ¤¬ šŸ’¬ Comments made under social media posts of brands or businesses affect user purchases by 67.7%. šŸ“ˆ In this case, it is vital for your brand to constantly check the comments and keep negative or hate speech comments under control. šŸ”Ž If you hesitate when responding to negative feedback, save the situation by responding seriously. Because being serious will never be misunderstood. šŸ™Œ šŸ‘‰ Don't forget to check out Socialays on Product Hunt to prevent any crisis on your social media comments! šŸ¤–āœŒļø šŸ“± https://www.producthunt.com/post...

Replies

Julie John
It depends how you read them as some will take them serious while buying anything and others will buy anyway by trusting the brand popularity as one negative comment can't stop you take sales decisions
Burak SERPEN
@julie_john What about If there is more than just one negative comment? Can we call that a ''social media crisis'' ? šŸ¤”
Julie John
@brksrpn it depends if majority is complaining about the products or any other friction then it can be thing to address however sometime people just comment negatively without knowing the backstage story
Software Guy (Aarvy)
I think it does, I sometimes used to get influenced by the comments but after I have learnt marketing things are not the same.
While a negative social media review doesn't necessarily mean you lose a Sale, it almost certainly influences the reader. As a business owner or market, you need to outweigh the doubt it creates.
Burak SERPEN
@anish_banerji I think the effect on sales depends on how big your businesses are... But besides that, I strongly agree with the fact that it primarily affects the ''reader''.
Chetan Natesh
It's a double edged sword, these comments sections.
Burak SERPEN
@chetan_natesh Definitely agree!! Social media can be a very dangerous playground for businesses, especially for the big ones...
Chetan Natesh
@brksrpn How much do you reckon bots are responsible for the hate speech in the comments section?
DONNA SANDRA
Social interaction between businesses & customers is a growing trend that increases sales and improves brand loyalty. Whether you want to learn about personal finance or trade Stocks, Currencies, Commodities and Indices Investor Money will help you.
Burak SERPEN
@donna_sandra Thank you, Donna! I really appreciate your comment; btw, I'm omw to check Investor Money šŸ™Œ It seems interesting and useful for businesses...
Mags Espada
Yes. But of course, I do further research as well, and I don't decide solely based on the comments I've read.