Do we need more women-hunters?

Olena Bomko
42 replies

Replies

Valorie Jones
Definitely. I agree that this ties back to a lack of representation in tech leaders. Diversity in leadership and ideas helps us better serve the diversity of our customers.
Span Chen
hhhhhhh, I think so.
Anjali N
Yes, i agree with this.
Simona O'Neill
It's not that we need them, but it's just that we don't see many of them . It would be amazing to see more women here hunting products :-) Founder world is filled with men, engineering world is filled with men, so it's only natural to see more men building and supporting new products and launches. Those female numbers are growing though, so it may be reflected in the PH Hunter demographics soon too.
@simona_o_neill3 I agree, Simona! Since I was a manager in the Software world, I tried to bring more diversity. It's incredible how this can boost creativity and innovation!
Julia Engelsmann
Totally, that would be great!
I 100% agree, @olenabomko And I would extend it: we need more diversity in general. Diversity brings fresh ideas :)
Neha
Yes, I think so
Business Marketing with Nika
I would welcome more women entrepreneurs and founders as well. ❤️
Anthony Wright
yes womens are important
Hassan Shah
hh, I think so.
Rohan Chaubey
PH is an open platform and everyone is a Hunter and a Maker. The bottom line is, all souls (regardless of their genders) are Hunters and Makers here. :)
Lee
I think so.
Nic Neon
i dont think it makes a difference what sex you are. If you're bringing value it all good. Even if youre some sex that's never been defined before :)
Fabian Maume
There are less than 10% of women on the Upvotebell leader board so I would say so: https://upvote-bell.com/leaderboard Do you plan to start hunting yourself?
Daniyal Ashraf
Always. It's not so much a barrier to entry problem on Product Hunt but it's more so an issue with the pipeline. If you really think about it, you're essentially asking why aren't there more women in STEM and entrepreneurship in general.
Sadath N
We need everyone!