Did anyone make NY resolutions for 2023 and keep to them?

Carol Moh
21 replies
As we are hurtling toward😂 the end of 2023, I always think about making resolutions for the year ahead, but I'll be honest: I am terrible at keeping them

Replies

Ozan Oztaskiran
Haha same here. My only resolution for this year will be to master Framer 🚀
Carol Moh
@ozan_oztaskiran oh nice! Are you making one site or multiple sites in 2024?
Simona O'Neill
Well I always set some specific goals, but I don’t always reach all of them 😊 I think that the most important goals, the stuff that you really care about you’ll always achieve. If you don’t, it means that you didn’t care about that enough 😊
Carol Moh
@simona_o_neill3 this is very true - good point! I’ll have to think about that if I decide to make some resolutions for 2024 🙂
Nico Spijker
To be honest no resolutions this year. What resolutions did you set for yourself?
Carol Moh
@nicolaas_spijker honestly, I can’t remember properly what they were. Typically they are lifestyle ones like focus on getting 7hrs of sleep each night which, I say every year but never achieve 😅
Angelina Shaw
If you're considering making resolutions for the upcoming year, it might be helpful to set realistic and attainable goals, create a plan to track progress, and be kind to yourself if you face setbacks along the way.
Carol Moh
@angelina_shaw very useful advice! I think there can be a need to make NY resolutions a big or grand commitment which can put on the pressure 😅 Maybe next year will be the year of a few smaller attainable goals rather than one or two big goals!
Lisa Steingold
Not so much a NY Resolution but more a commitment to exercise 5 times a week as a gift to myself. Framing it like that made it more sustainable
Carol Moh
@lisa_steingold1 that’s a good way to look at it - a gift rather than a resolution! Have you managed to stick to it throughout the year? 5 times a week is impressive!
Lisa Steingold
@carolmoh Thanks. Yes I love it! I had the odd week where I was sick but I pretty much stuck to it. Also have a 1335 day streak on @duolingo - now it's just like brushing my teeth it's so ingrained.
Alexandar
Yes, to take my website to the next level by doing everything that it will take. https://www.petpediapro.com/
Carol Moh
@hartely ooh wishing you best of luck! You may already be aware but this community is great at giving constructive feedback for things like websites - so be sure to ask if you ever want some 🙌
David Wayne
I have never made any resolutions in my life.
Carol Moh
@david_waynez I’m sure there are many who have never made them either! Mine are more “wishful thinking” I have come to realise 😂
Sophia Williams
Hey there! Your product sounds really interesting and I'm excited to see it when you launch. Do you have any advice for someone like me who's about to launch their own product? I'd love to get your feedback once my product is live. Feel free to click on the "Notify" button to get notified when it's ready. Thanks in advance!
Shabnam Katoch
After knowing myself for 23 years, I've given up on making resolutions now
Annie Chopra
I actually am surprised at how many I actually kept this year! If you like writing resolutions be sure to check out the product I am launching this week🥳
Ruslan.D
since i started making app .. for more then year .. .. actually i am just building all the time and can't even make far plans