Describe the best feature of your product in one sentence

Gloria G
65 replies
Hi Product Hunters, Just curious, if I ask you to describe the most impressive feature of ur product in one sentence, how would you say it🤔?

Replies

Ayush Jangra ✦
Stop guessing which feature to build & Start collecting feature requests and prioritize what to build next with https://grabee.com/
Jones Yue
Our best feature is that we make it easy for you to sell to your customers.
Dan Li
We make integrations as easy as taking a screenshot!
Evan Lewis
Create surveys, manage contacts, and collect data whilst ensuring you're still compliant with data protection regulations.
Anand G
All-in-One SEO Tool
Stephanie Beugras
Create phone lines in a seconds, let users call your business in a click from anywhere in the world, get them routed to the right agent based on their profile, behavior and call context, provide the agent with all the necessary information to handle the request efficiently, collect data, track, analyze, and optimize. This is quite a long sentence 😅 !
Stephanie Beugras
Challenge: If you can identify the most impressive feature from all of that, I'll be impressed. We are struggling to do it ourselves, as every single feature matters to us. Hence the long sentence😉 .
Kayode Odeleye
@stephanie_beugras you're simplifying / streamlining?
Jones Yue
@stephanie_beugras Wow, 'let users call your business in a click from anywhere in the world' hit me in the heart.❤️
Stephanie Beugras
@kayovin1 Hi Kayode, thanks for sharing your opinion 😉. Yes, completely, but we also make calls smarter and more valuable through data, more accessible, and we help reduce costs. Argh ! What are we spposed to highlight then ? I think there's no good answer : when the target market is broad, it's hard to have a single message. The message must be tailored to each target segment. I believe that's where we are now.
Stephanie Beugras
@quinn_boolv Thank you, your message is very encouraging 👍🙂. If you know anyone who is struggling with their phone lines or wants to know how to easily and affordably communicate with customers worldwide, don't hesitate to mention us. Here is my LinkedIn link: https://www.linkedin.com/in/step... Congrats on your launch ! Your product is amazing. I am impressed by the product itself and the simplicity of the website and interface👏 .
Stefano Mahfuz
Unlimited creatives for startups, from eCom to SaaS
Anoir Houmou
You can engage content through video replies we call rebounds, best feature by far
Matt Harbord
Never miss a perfect day
Anu
Allows product teams cut down research time from 7 hours to 7 minutes!
Gloria G
@anu_odubanjo Sounds really attractive and productive! 👍🏽
Anu
@lu_boolv Thank you! Yes it is. We are launching soon and I would love you to join our waitlist here (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...)
amir
Use any interface as CMS.
Elaine Donderer
our best feature is connecting communities with surrounding resources
Dario Raijman
Our best feature is what our product does: Turn text into interactive maps in seconds
Jason Victor
We allow you to pause and resume your streaming subscriptions with a single tap. (In order to save an average of $165/year on streaming bills!)
Barnee Lloyd
Ever forget key phrases in your sales playbook during a customer call? We have a feature that listens to the conversation and presents you with your sales battle cards in real time! Great for both new and experienced sales/customer pros!
Abid Unnisa
Code free data analysis!
Kayode Odeleye
Simplifying the venture financing process
Neeraj Kumar
Ease to connect with multiple payment processors.
Agnieszka Budziałowska
Get a report full of insights with just one click!