Dark or Light mode 🤔

Samir Rashed
60 replies
Do you prefer using dark or light mode usually?! share your thoughts

Replies

Ibán Ríos
I always use Light mode but we added dark mode in our chatbots for those who may prefer it for different reasons.
Samir Rashed
In Premast Plus, we added dark mode because we know many people prefer it. Create a free account now 🤝✨ and enjoy both dark and light modes https://plus.premast.com/ Thank you 🤩
flo merian
@samir_soliman Love it 💜 Out of curiosity -- What’s the most challenging part of implementing dark mode from your point of view?
MariadPDC
Dark, my mobile in dark, to read clearly.
Julia Zakharova
Light 💡! Only in instagram use dark style 🤏🏻
Ataei
It depends on the app/software and it's UI really. For example, in the app I created (Zoom In) you can change Google Maps theme to dark but I personally think the light mode looks better for the map.
Rich Watson
dark always. we asked a few stock/crypto traders in our Discord about the theme of their charts. 100% of 14 users said dark.
flo merian
@samir_soliman Hey Samir, great topic! I'm on the Dark side, too 🌑 I enjoy this quote from @ifbirdsfly (Superhuman): > “When done well, dark themes have many benefits. They reduce eyestrain. They are easier to read in low light. And, depending on the screen, they can greatly reduce battery consumption.” P.S. Would love your contribution to this related topic 🙌
Hussain Shah
My vote is also for the dark mode.
Muhammad Ali
I feel I can focus more clearly in light mode
Ali Muhammad
I'll go with Dark Mode.
Andrew C.
most are dark mode people... but i am a light mode person
Sophia Watt
Dark mode because it is comforting.
Adam Říha
Both and change automatically according to time.
Andrea Todorova
Both, I like when it switches automatically. Light mode for the mornings 🔆 and dark for the nights. 🌙 I'm also surprised to see how many people prefer dark mode over light!
Philipp Ollmann
Both! During daytime I prefer light mode but at night I am going with dark mode. If I had to choose ... 🌚
Launching soon!
For my eyes, I prefer white light mode. I have been using it for a long time and have become accustomed to it.
Hina Ashfaq
I prefer dark mode.
Alex
For me like - light But as for me, it doesn’t matter how it relates to the product and it doesn’t matter which one - the main thing is that the interface is user-friendly. I don’t understand why they want 2 themes in the application a lot, because it doesn’t play any role