Consistency won us "Product of the Day" πŸ†πŸŽ‰ (July 18th, 2023)

Parker Klein
14 replies
We didn't have the most upvotes or comments. 🀯 Wope (#2) ended with 1,125 upvotes and 1,010 comments. Twos (#1) ended with 1,043 upvotes and 889 comments. We jumped multiple products throughout the day (went from #5 to #1) even when we had fewer upvotes, but more comments. Consistency of support, comments, upvotes, messages, and work won us "Product of the Day" Something to keep in mind for all upcoming launches πŸ’ͺ Have a look at the graphs here: https://www.twosapp.com/sharedTh...

Replies

Thats fantastic, congrats! How were you able to get so many upvotes and comments? We're you reaching out to Product Hunt members on Twitter and Linkedin?
Parker Klein
@privy_reviews Hi Vanessa, thank you! We let our users know we were live and activated the communities we're in. Didn't do many Twitter and LinkedIn reach outs. Is that known to be effective?
@parkeraklein I'm always getting cold DM's about a Product hunt launching on Twitter and Linkedin. I'd assume it can be effective.
@parkeraklein Also when you say "activated communities" are these product hunt communities or Reddit? I'm currently in a couple Product hunt Whatsapp communities.
Gibril Longmene
that's great. congrats
Peter Walsdorf
The graphs are so pleasing to look at! Steady growth was awesome!
AndrΓ© J
Launching soon!
How did you win with less votes?
Parker Klein
@sentry_co They have an algorithm that determines rank that isn't solely based on votes or they detected fowl play by another company. I think it was just the algorithm