Consistency is the key!

Jose Rodríguez
25 replies
I think that the idea in big markets and creative thinking that most entrepreneurs and indiehackers have, if combined with consistency, great victories await them. isn't it?

Replies

Simran Kumar
Yes I agree, but I believe what matters the most is Discipline and not Consistency.
Marvin Mändle
It is! I think it's all about the process and how consistent you work on that. There are always ups and downs. There are always days you can work easily for 12 hours and days with a low energy level. All of this is part of the journey and working consistently is the key.
Juan Manuel Dato
Consistency has been the source of great disasters in the largest projects because it is impossible to ensure in the long term that the ideas can be maintained. Thus, a synonym for consistency in an empire would be governability, while the equivalent of consistency in a political speech would be stubbornness. That is why it is more important to focus on the relevance of the project and be willing to destroy it completely because, although the ship of Argos changes all its timbers, it will continue to be a ship as long as it continues to serve its purpose. If a project must change, then it will last longer to the extent that it is able to do so. The most perfect example is YouTube: which started as a dating social network.
Vaibhav is Selftalk.ing
Yes, you are right. Stay in the game, set your goal, create a proper routine and use Selftalk.ing to log progress and get personal guidance :)
Jose Rodríguez
@realdesigntack why selftalking not listed in Productivity Directory?:D
Huxley Jay
I really do agree. I'm also planning to share our team's story to the community soon. Consistency is the key.
QING LI
Consistency is indeed crucial in achieving success. In big markets, where competition is fierce, combining creative thinking with consistent efforts can lead to significant breakthroughs. Entrepreneurs and indie hackers who maintain a steady pace while continuously innovating are more likely to see sustained growth and eventual victories. It's all about staying the course and adapting as needed. What strategies do you find most effective in maintaining consistency in your projects?
Adrienne McSmith
Couldn't agree more! Consistency + creativity = unstoppable force.
Austin Armstrong
It alwasy is man! I always remind people about this and post about it in every platform I am in. I have reached this far with a lot of hardwork, patience and consistency.
Daniel Burns
Absolutely! Success isn't just about having a brilliant concept, it's about consistently showing up, adapting, and pushing forward.
Priyanka Saini
Absolutely!!
Rebaika James
Yes I agree! Idea and Creativity matter and consistency is mandatory
elsa_jonathan
Yes, I agree! but in the right direction. Do every work with planning and consistency
Gurkaran Singh
Absolutely! Consistency is like the secret sauce in a startup recipe - sprinkle it generously, and watch that entrepreneurial dish turn into a Michelin star delight!
Coral Lauren
agreed! Consistency but also persistence! ✌️
Sid Ambili
Definitely but you need persistence too. Most of the entrepreneurial journey are filled uncertainty, challenge, and obstacles
Dua
yes i agree