Coffee, tea, or energy drinks?

Maurizio Isendoorn
63 replies
I drink coffee most, but last week I drank energy drink and got lots of work done😂 What do you take?

Replies

Simon Paul
Energy Drink!
Laix
I drink water haha😂
Ryan Zhang
Launching soon!
Coffee for me, thanks! It's the perfect blend of ritual and caffeine boost to kickstart my mornings.
Business Marketing with Nika
None of those mentioned above :D
Callum Jones
@busmark_w_nika now i'm intrigued...? haha
@maurizioisendoorn bingo! Water first! Milk or rather homemade cacao and tea very occasionally. Water is in the first place :D
@callum_jones1 yeah, I drink water all day long. Not coffee, or any other type of drink. Just water. Simple life of a complicated person :D
Maurizio Isendoorn
@busmark_w_nika Then it must be either water, milk, coke or petrol
Personally, I'm all about coffee; it's the perfect blend of ritual and recharge for me. How about you, Maurizio, what's your go-to for that energy boost?
Maurizio Isendoorn
@zijian I like OpenAI's CapuccinoGPT
Oh I used to drink of lots of energy drinks, I think the long term effect is very negative (at least for me) they give an extreme boost, making you want more and more. Then when you shift to a coffee just for a change you barely feel any difference so you are back on this chemical infused energy drinks. Best is to take a good night sleep and a coffee if needed. Definitely do not use energy drinks to compensate for a bad night of sleep as it becomes a habit.
Maurizio Isendoorn
@kchris22 Absolutely, I'd recommend using energy drink like once a month haha. But it's good to hear that you're self aware about its effects!
Alex Couture
All of the above, it's called Adderal. Just kidding 😆
Maurizio Isendoorn
@aristo_coutinho Interesting, it does give an incredible boost when you don't drink it too often