Code or Nocode what you prefer ?

Anil Matcha
33 replies

Replies

Julien Fissette
Code just scales better and gives you more flexibility than no-code. But this comes at a cost: speed. In many cases, getting early feedback is much more valuable than having a top-notch unit-tested experience. To give an example, even though we have now been building a platform in code for more than a year, the MVP was a no-code solution leveraging Airtable, Make.com, Typeform, and Google docs. It helped us get our first customers, iterate quickly, and start recruiting a dev team once we had de-risked significantly the market risk. But even now, when we want to test a new feature, we always try to see if we could do a no-code / low-code MVP before starting developing it. And our back-office is entirely built using low-code tool Forest admin.
Fabio Viola
As a developer, I'm all about code. It gives me the power to create anything. But sometimes, nocode tools are an absolute game-changer. Recently, I used one to build a public feedback board. In just 5 minutes, it was done! No hours of programming required. Look at the result, not bad right? https://feedback.botrush.io/
Shreya Jayant
@tailormeta the public feedback board was awesome. Can I know what no-code tool you used to create it?
Sean Dorje
@tailormeta You should chec out ezML, we basically offer no-code construction of Computer Vision. Definitely a game changer for ai/ml dev. (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...)
No code for me since I am not a dev however I do understand that with code the possibilities are much larger. For marketing teams no code tools like Webflow for example really allow us to execute without depending on the dev team
Mahnoor Ahmed
It really depends on the type of project you are working on. If you are building an app or a website, coding is the way to go. If you are creating a simple page or a marketing website, then a no-code tool can be a great option as it is faster and easier to use. But personally I always prefer Nocode.
Savia Salaria
As someone who is not a developer, it is completely understandable that you would prefer no code over traditional coding. No code platforms and tools have gained popularity because they provide a simpler and more accessible way for non-technical individuals to create applications, automate processes, and build solutions. Recently, I tried https://codeconductor.ai/.
Bunyamin Duduk
When it comes to stuff like marketing, most likely no code, but when I am working on the product itself, with code. It honestly depends on what the task is.
Aditi Badola
No Code reduces the cost of development and speeding up time to market. good for business but yeah code has it's own benefits
Sebastian Janus - derStartupCFO
It totally depends on the task. I have seen that no-code tools take up less time however there is less scope for personalisation.
Ivan Popov
A huge number of marketplaces are made on templates. Also my service for hiring laborers in the Balkans is made on noncode. It's an incredibly handy tool for creating your idea, especially when you're all alone.
Alex Hales
The choice between code and no-code largely depends on the specific requirements, skills, and resources available for a project. Here are some considerations: Code: Flexibility: If you have unique requirements or need to implement complex functionalities, coding provides the highest level of flexibility and customization. Control: Writing code gives you complete control over the development process, allowing you to optimize performance, integrate with various systems, and handle edge cases. Scalability: For large-scale projects or those with high performance demands, coding can be more suitable as it allows for fine-tuning and optimization. No-code: Speed and Efficiency: No-code development can be faster, especially for simple or standardized applications. It eliminates the need for writing and debugging extensive code, enabling quicker iterations. Accessibility: No-code platforms empower non-technical users to build applications, reducing the dependency on dedicated developers and making it easier to bring ideas to life. Rapid Prototyping: No-code tools are well-suited for quickly prototyping ideas or creating minimum viable products (MVPs) to validate concepts before investing significant development resources. Ultimately, the choice between code and no-code depends on the specific project requirements, resources, and the skill set of the development team. In some cases, a combination of both approaches may be appropriate, leveraging code for core functionality and no-code tools for rapid prototyping or front-end development.
Lilia
I prefer Nocode⭐️
Atishh Amte
Start with NoCode and after MVP, build with code.
Scott Sanders
Each has its place. If it's a quick prototype or MVP, nocode wins hands down - fast and fuss-free. But for complex, custom features, you can't beat good old code. It's like choosing between a microwave meal and a home-cooked dinner.
Oxana
No code to start quickly. And if it start generating you money, then move to the code 🙌
Deluar Hosain
That's a good question. I think it depends on the context and the goal of the project. Some people may prefer code because it gives them more control and flexibility over the functionality and design of their application. Others may prefer no-code because it allows them to create and launch their application faster and easier without having to write or maintain code. As one of our product EZYTOR, a no-code builder and mostly for developer and they love it because we provides there a ton of templates. What do you think?
Alex Petruchio
I love nocode. 1-5 hours, and you have the result.
Ben Bellerose
Code as I'm a programmer but I do see the value of nocode
Bran Vuch
Developers say Code, others no code. 😆