ChatGPT Prompts that are useful

Ankur Singh
16 replies
Let us share resources on ChatGPT prompts and have a discussion on how to use ChatGPT effectively. https://huggingface.co/datasets/... https://mpost.io/100-best-chatgp...

Replies

Sergio Barrena
I love this AI, it has helped me so much with projects, hope they don't take it down
Geetanjali Shrivastava
Here's what I've learn from my work using OpenAI playground and now ChatGPT: Weak prompts lead to very average and uninspiring output. In order to get the best results you have to: πŸ“Œ Be specific πŸ“Œ Provide examples πŸ“Œ Ask for a type of information πŸ“Œ Define your desired outcome πŸ“Œ Define your audience The more context you provide, the better the results. πŸ™Œ
Geetanjali Shrivastava
@luca_bogenschutz I've used it primarily to generate for blogposts (ideas, titles, outline), but we are going beyond that basic use of Generative AI at Adaptiv and are building a full-stack AI-assisted career intelligence platform that offers mentoring, as well as automated creation of lesson plans on emerging career paths and skills. Our first launch was of the micro-learning platform. The career mentoring launch is scheduled for later this week.
Carson Cohen
@geetanjalishrivastava @luca_bogenschutz @annachen_ Hey PH Community! πŸ‘‹ I'm super excited to share ContextGPT, a Twitter πŸ€– that adds context to any tweet! Utilizing GPT technology, mention @ContextGPT in any tweet, and we'll provide relevant information to contextualize it. Over the past few months, we've pivoted our business and have accrued over 19,000 people onto our waitlist!! With the increasing amount of information being shared on social media, it's more important than ever to have a tool to help us make sense of it. We believe that ContextGPT will disrupt the Twitter dynamic β€” providing valuable insight and context for any tweet. Say πŸ‘‹ to confusion and hello to an understanding with ContextGPT.
Carson Cohen
@luca_bogenschutz @geetanjalishrivastava @annachen_ Hey PH Community! πŸ‘‹ I'm super excited to share ContextGPT, a Twitter πŸ€– that adds context to any tweet! Utilizing GPT technology, mention @ContextGPT in any tweet, and we'll provide relevant information to contextualize it. Over the past few months, we've pivoted our business and have accrued over 19,000 people onto our waitlist!! With the increasing amount of information being shared on social media, it's more important than ever to have a tool to help us make sense of it. We believe that ContextGPT will disrupt the Twitter dynamic β€” providing valuable insight and context for any tweet. Say πŸ‘‹ to confusion and hello to an understanding with ContextGPT.
Angeli Zhao
@luca_bogenschutz @geetanjalishrivastava As a fellow copywriter, ChatGPT has proved immensely helpful in generating new ideas. These tips are really helpful. Thank you!
Geetanjali Shrivastava
@luca_bogenschutz Thanks! I'll reach out when we are live - any and all feedback is super crucial for us at this stage.
Tim AsklΓΆf
That huggingface dataset is really awesome, thanks for sharing.
Barnee Lloyd
I asked it to generate a list of typical saas FAQs. You can then follow up prompt it about areas that are relevant to your product once you get through the generics (eg for me I followed up with "tell me some more but related to transcription tech"). Obviously I still need to write the answers, but honestly coming up with the Q's saved a tonne of time.
Neeraj Kumar
Thanks - this certainly helps.
Joanne Hurley
Ranking potential content ideas for SEO / Branding and other criteria, correcting grammar and syntax, and generating ideas as a co-brainstormer for content. Its kinda like a little side assistant at the moment. Putting raw content into the right format for the right audience. I'm still trialing tbh
GamerSeo
It's still too early to use it for anything.
Vishal Patel
Really Good, thanks for sharing.
Rohit Maheswaran
We are launching www.ecommerceprompts.com. We worked with ecommerce experts to craft the best prompts for different types of content required to launch ecommerce marketing activities. Join the waitlist to get notified in couple of days