[ChangeLog] September 1st, 2022 Release Notes

Jamie Sprowl
6 replies

Introducing our new mobile apps

Our Product Hunt mobile team has been working diligently behind the scenes to build a brand new app experience from the ground up, and we’re thrilled to finally debut it. For those that missed it, we launched Product Hunt mobile apps for iOS and Android earlier this week. Download the app to browse Product Hunt from anywhere.

Here are just a few things to look forward to:

• Native features and designs Faster, more reliable, and platform-specific, to deliver a top-notch mobile experience.

• All new home feed Upvote, comment, and share your daily favorite products and toggle between card or list view depending on your preferred design.

• New search and discovery features that allow you to sort by featured, top, and newest products on your homepage and discover products based on popular topics or when they were posted (yesterday, last month, last year).

• View Product Hubs on the go. Product Hubs are the one-stop shop for everything you need to know about a product’s journey.

• Keep up with the conversation Follow along with discussions and get inspired by maker stories in the brand new News tab, or create your own discussions to connect with the Product Hunt community!

Profiles got a new look!

You may have noticed your profile looks a little different now on your desktop. We've rolled out the changes as a beta release and you'll soon see the same features available in the mobile apps. Aside from the design revamp, you now have access to: - A new expanded bio/about me area - Add additional links to your portfolio, social channels, github, etc. - A timeline-based view of your products and launches

Replies

Launching soon!
You are doing a fantastic job, team. All these updates are striking and impressive. Keep up the good work up. Enjoying being a part of this wonderful platform.
Loving the new updates! Overall it all feels more sleek, modern, and responsive. Bring back custom profile banners tho 😭
Wilma Parra
I am searching for information online on your new mobile apps and I am glad I found your post where I found all the information in brief. When I was searching for your post online, I also found https://www.grabmyessay.com/apa-... website where I found all the information on aka paper writing service. I am not so good at writing an essay assignment and that is why I took interest in that website.