[ChangeLog] December 8, 2022 release notes: best products, streak leaderboard, and Ship update

Jamie Sprowl
13 replies

Celebrating the longest streaks on PH

It’s been more than a year since we first introduced streaks to help our community track their daily engagement with Product Hunt. In that time, it’s quickly become one of our most talked about new features on Twitter and beyond.

We are introducing a streak “leaderboard” to make it easier to celebrate our most active community members with the longest streaks.

To start your streak, make sure you are logged in while visiting Product Hunt. Your streak count will increase with every day that you access Product Hunt via desktop or mobile web or app.

To access the leaderboard, click the link below your streak on the Homepage’s sidebar to “view streak ranking”. You can also find the option “Visit streaks” on the main navigation under the “Community” section.

Special kudos to @ankit, @jun, @dirk, @jeff, @deepu, @kevin_t for the impressive 401 days streak without a single miss since we introduced the feature.

Best Products 🏆

The new feed that shows best products by category, ranked by reviews and followers, is another great way to discover highly-valued products and another way for makers to win! Use the topic filters to explore PH community favorites.

Mobile apps: Discover page

If you’ve updated your app this week, you’ll see a brand new Discover page that now includes sections for curated collections and recommended people to follow. Don’t miss the latest gift guides turned into collections.

Ship update

Some of you may have noticed that Ship has been removed from our main navigation menu. This change was made because we are no longer accepting new sign-ups. Existing Ship users will be able to continue using Ship features and renewing their subscriptions until further notice.

Read more about this change in our FAQs or as always, feel free to contact our support team!

Replies

多达达
xtiles是好产品,请不要忽略
Krishna Kumar
https://www.producthunt.com/visi... says you have no access. I am logged in
Chris Messina
Ah ha! I knew Teasers was the replacement for Ship! About time! 🫡
sowmya k s
Congrats! Good one
Bogomil Shopov - Бого
Good stuff! IT would be nice if you create a topic here, so we can give ideas and suggestion for improving PH, instead of writing an e-mail :)
Launching soon!
Streak leaderboard is quite a fascinating addition to the platform. 💯
I thought I was on the top of streaks leaderboard with 324 days streak. I am at 8th 😭