Philipp Jackson
Both! But mostly doggos :)
Bruce
It sounds like you're expressing affection for cats! #Cat person
Alexander Ptitsyn
It's a difficult question.
Max
I like dog.
Gotta keep it 100 - I'm a straight up dog person dawg. I need an animal that's hyped like me. It's a dog's life for this D O double G!
Nastassia
both :) I have 2 dogs, 1 cat and I do volunteer work helping homeless animals find homes
Yura Turivny
Both! Walk with dogs and hug with cats )
Nick
Cats for the Win!, But I love all animals......sooo much better than humans usually. 🤣😬
dog nails
Cat person or Dog person?" At Whiskey's, we honor both preferences! While embracing your dog's unique needs, our spa pampers them to paw-fection, including specialized care for dog nails . We cater to every furry friend, ensuring their well-being with our holistic approach.
Anna Sazonova
cats absolutely dogs require a looooot of attention
Kris Pi
I like cats 😌🐈‍⬛
Alexia Gold
I also love both. I now have only a cat. I doubt I have enough free time to get a dog. These pets require much more care and attention.
Nick Bess
Well, I love cats and dogs, but I always consider myself to be a dog person. I just can't imagine my life without a dog. Moreover, dogs are great not only as friends and pets, they also make you do things you could put off until later if you didn't have them. In my case, it is running. I checked https://petsylife.com/ and found dog-friendly places in our area where my dog can have fun and I can run. So, I walk with my dog and do sports at the same time.
Thomas Steven
Dogs are loyal, loving, and make incredible companions. The bond you share with a dog is truly special, and their boundless energy and enthusiasm bring so much joy to your life. While I appreciate the independent nature of cats, there's something about a wagging tail and a happy, slobbery welcome that warms my heart. And by the way, I've got a soft spot for the majestic White Maine Coon too! Those fluffy, giant kitties are a unique and beautiful addition to the feline world.