I only use an app that tracks my baby's daily routine, sending me reminders. I don't use many baby products every day, but Johnson's baby lotion is my clear favorite. I've tried several baby lotions, and this one is the best in terms of quality and the baby's condition. I apply this lotion every day before bed and put my baby to sleep in his full size daybed. Stay away from baby lotions that contain many chemicals that can be toxic to your baby. No-frills baby lotion is safe all day, even for a newborn.
* Dock-a-tot (I was skeptical of it just being a dumb pillow, it was a life-saver)
* Electric nail file (don't bother with scissors)
* Sprout Baby (easy app for tracking sleep, food, diapers)
* Blackout shades
* Snooze shade (great if you're traveling)
* Sophie the Giraffe (all kids are obsessed)