Before you share your next post (not only on PH), make sure you can answer these questions

Before you hit share or schedule your next post on social media, make sure you can answer these questions. πŸ‘‰ WHO is this for? πŸ‘‰ WHAT is the purpose of this post? πŸ‘‰ WHY is this important? πŸ‘‰ WHERE should people go next? πŸ‘‰ HOW does this benefit my audience? πŸ‘‰ WHEN is my audience active? πŸ”΄ Example for PH educational post (like this one): – WHO? This post is for people (e.g. makers who want to promote their brand on social media and be aware of marketing social media activities) – WHAT? The purpose is to give value (inform them and educate them to improve their posting activity on social media) – WHY? If this post helps them with their social media presence, they will be more likely to succeed and they will remember me like: "Aha, this is Nika, her tips helped me". (good connotations, trust) – WHERE? I do not link this post directly to anywhere but yeah, I could create CTR or some purchasing activity in the sense (Go to my website and purchase the course about social media marketing – with code XY with 50% discount) Or go to my YT and watch the video about community building: https://youtu.be/5pgryv2_4Fc – HOW? They can e.g. increase the count of their followers, increase publicity etc. – WHEN? People can see this in the discussion the whole day (when it is an international community, it is hard to set strict times, but for me, it works to post in the morning CET 8 – 11 am) And when you want to support me, you can hit that subscribe to my channel button on YouTube or get in touch on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BusMark_w_Nika I am pretty active there lately. πŸ˜€

Replies

Jon Wesselink
I love the big WHY in beefing up my hooks. Not only why is this important to ME, but also why should I listen to YOU! (Social proof or expertise). :D Nice post Nika!
Business Marketing with Nika
@jonwesselink Thank you, Jon. TBH, not every post I do is about "giving something". The last couple of tweets I made are πŸ’©posts but it turned out that it has better results even when it comes to pre-click to other sites πŸ˜€
Jon Wesselink
@busmark_w_nika It must be the law of paradox, our simple content gets the best results... Oh the cruel world, ahah!
Sergei Petrov
Hey! It's great to see how you develop your community and follow the progress. Super!