Attention for BeforeSunset AI's launch ✨

Elif Duran
8 replies
The launch of BeforeSunset AI might be postponed, but trust us, it's for a good reason. We're working tirelessly to make it even better for you. We want to ensure that when it finally arrives, it exceeds your expectations and revolutionizes your scheduling experience. If you want to be our power user and experience sunset magic beforehand, you can join the waitlist: https://www.beforesunset.ai/ Stay tuned and see you very soon πŸŒ…

Replies

Paul Korver
Congrats on postponing! Sounds weird to say, right? But seriously lean methodology isn't right for all customer types. Wasn't for ItList and we're so happy we launched a lovable product.
I checked out Product Hunt this morning as I remembered you had a launch todayπŸ‘€ I appreciate your efforts to improve the product, and I'm excited to see what's coming next!
Synim
Impressive dedication to refining BeforeSunset AI before its launch! It's evident that a well-crafted scheduling experience is the priority here, and this approach will surely be appreciated by users. Excited to witness the sunset magic in action and just joined the waitlist. Keep up the great work Elif and team πŸŒ…
Daniyal Anjum
Ahh, delays suck but it's a natural part of the process. I know your team will get there :)
Penny Hartley
I wasn't familiar with this but I'm excited to join the waitlist and see what it can do - looking forward to the launch
Nacho Franchini
Keep us posted guys! Keep up the hard work
Hossein Yazdi
Thanks for updating! Wish you all the best! :)