AssetSpace asset management tool is now live on Product Hunt πŸš€

Kate Kovbii
9 replies
Hi there, I'm Kate, the Product Owner (a.k.a. mommy) of AssetSpace. We just went live on Product Hunt and will be more than grateful for your feedback 😌 πŸ‘‰ https://www.producthunt.com/post... We crafted AssetSpace with simplicity, clarity, and comfort in mind. If you could take a small look at it and answer one simple question "Is adding assets inside of it easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy? πŸ€” πŸ‹" that would be awesome ❀️

Replies

Bose Fumilayo Omodamisi
The user experience is super smooth, and it's clear that you've put a lot of thought into making it user-friendly.As a fellow product owner (although I don't call myself ""mommy"" of my product πŸ˜‰), I understand the importance of simplicity and clarity in design. You've nailed it!Speaking of asset management, have you ever looked into IT asset management software? It can be a real game-changer, especially for tech-heavy operations. I came across this informative article at https://bluetallyapp.com/blog/it-asset-management-software, which delves into the world of IT asset management. It might offer some valuable insights for your journey.
Shubham Pratap Singh
Congratulations on the launchπŸŽ‰πŸ’―
Kate Kovbii
@shubham_pratap oh, thank you so much for kind words πŸ€— I'm actually super okay with keeping it a small-ish party for those who'll truly need such tool. Finding our people (even a few) will mean a lot to all team 😌
Hello_Joy
Upvoted!! Congratulations again! I think your headline is very nice! It gives the impression that the tool can solve the problem with ease.
Kate Kovbii
@joy_eom thank you so much for your support! ❀️ I'm so happy to hear that you like our tagline! We're designing the whole product with simplicity in mind and trying to make it the easiest asset management tool out there πŸ˜‡ If you'll ever have a chance to check it out and share your thoughts please feel free to come up with any feedback ❀️
Noel Rajakumar
Wow! This is amazing :) Congratulations, Kate! Upvoted your product just now. Loved the overall experience of going through your website. Kudos to that as well. I'll surely share this with my circle and let them know :)
Kate Kovbii
@noel_rajakumar thank you so much for giving AssetSpace a try! It makes me and the team so happy! πŸ€— Please do feel free to come back with any thoughts or feedback, we'll be more than happy to improve the system and make it even better and handier! And did you hear about the Promo code we're offering for the Product Hunt community? With ASSETSPACE01, you can get 6 months of Pro for free πŸ€— (And cancel anytime in just 1 click in case something won't feet you 😌).