πŸ”₯ Are you launching anything soon?

Sandra Djajic
114 replies
Since joining Product Hunt and actively becoming a member, I have fallen in love with discovering new products and supporting other creators. If you are launching anything soon, please share it. Tell me more about how you started the project, and let me know if you need someone to test it out. πŸ”₯

Replies

Mark
Launching an AI-powered gifting app soon. We're doing some final touches before releasing a beta version to the public. There is still a lot of development to be done, got some new features on my mind but by the end of the year we should have the final product. Besides that "bigger project" I'm working on some other stuff that might be interesting, but still far from being published.
@buttersm Sounds exciting! And it's good that you first and foremost, are focusing on the big project and getting it done one by one. Quality before quantity. I'm sure everything will appear to be great!
I am. My own experience had ideated aiforme.wiki. My frustration with wasting hours perfecting AI-generated materials that didn't meet my expectations drove me to create a platform that addresses this very problem. It pushed me to prioritize user satisfaction and align our offerings with what users are genuinely seeking. Do have a look and we would love feedback!
Jijo John
@akanksha_hunts This is cool man, i am launching mine too - please follow and support - producthunt.com/products/textcraft-ai
@akanksha_hunts this sounds super cool. Did you set up the date already?
Jijo John
@akanksha_hunts @sandradjajic the product has launched and it’s available at producthunt.com/posts/textcraft-ai
Within the next 2-3 months, we are preparing to release two new products. Let's start with the FroomCare Pro platform, designed for physiotherapists and other rehab workers, such as coaches, physiatrists, and fitness instructors. This platform aims to make rehab more accessible and enable professionals to provide appropriate therapeutic exercises for homework. The second is called FroomCare App. It serves as your personal virtual coach, utilizing machine learning and AI technology to help relieve pain and guide you toward better health and happiness. Upon completing a questionnaire and body scan, you will receive six weeks of personalized exercises and expert advice, similar to having a personal physiotherapist at your fingertips. Do you have any exciting advice or ideas? I would be delighted to hear them!
@nino_batagelj Wow 2 product launches sound impressive, i am sure you will ace it! I would stick to these biggest advice: personally connect with individuals who are actively contributing on Product Hunt, particularly those who are maintaining consistent engagement and stay actively engaged by quickly responding to comments and messages, making sure you don't leave any interactions hanging. And of course do not forget about diversification: try to build excitement around the product on different social media
@sandradjajic Thank you for your valuable insights! I will definitely keep your comment in mind when we launch. :)
Giulia Segatori
Hey Sandra! My husband and I have just released (yesterday night actually) the landing page for a Virtual Team Building Platform called "CiaoTeam". We would love to have some sincere feedback! https://ciao-team-landing-page.v...
@giulia_segatori Night is the most productive time for launchers haha! Congratulations on your release! The website looks cool and easy to follow! I would also add some detailed guidelines on how to use the platform and how it works, what features has, accompanied by some pics. And later on some testimonials. Other than that, great idea behind it!
Chris Lindner
Yes, we have an AI assistant under development and should be published in next week:https://www.producthunt.com/prod... Hope it can help people have less stress to remember trivials and reduce time to take notes and organize schedule. We would greatly appreciate it, if you could provide us with some of your insights:)
@echo_ai I clicked on "notify me" and will be happy to support your launch! This kind of service is necessary when the world is getting to hectic and stress is almost inevitable
Olena Bomko
I'll be live on Product Hunt with my Customer Research Report (August 24). And do you know who inspired me? YOU did :) Here's a "Notify me" link: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Olena Bomko
@jijo_john done! When will you launch?
Julien Zmiro
@olena_bomko This looks really cool Olena, looking forward to seeing the launch! This could be really helpful to inspire the work we're doing at AskMore.ai.
Gloria G
Gonna launch BoolVideo very soon!! It's a game-changing AI tool that makes producing videos easier than ever! Generate professional-quality videos with just images and prompts within clicksπŸ”₯!
Jijo John
@lu_boolv I am launching an AI tool too , it boosts your email productivity, feel free to follow producthunt.com/products/textcraft-ai
Yannick
Yep ! I will try another way to launch in the coming days. It has been two weeks that I am building a package for web framework. Nothing is really ready to launch, but I will share my work in public to get some early feedbacks. Build in public so to speak.
@mho22 Step by step you will get to your goal! It will work out with right motivation and dedication:)
Exo Cody
Launching soon!
Yes, indeed! I'm currently in the "coming soon" phase with the Exocoding platform, a code generation tool for developers! https://www.producthunt.com/prod... It's been an exciting journey crafting a coding innovation tool. I appreciate your enthusiasm for discovering new products and offering support. I would greatly appreciate it, if you could provide us with some of your insights about our coming soon landingpage exocoding.com ! we would love our feedback!
Julien Zmiro
@exo_cody Exocoding looks super interesting! Looking forward to supporting your launch. (also, I just realised I owe you a user research report from my other post)
Hey, @sandradjajic! Excited to share our upcoming launch, CompanyGPT. πŸš€ Imagine searching for companies using natural language like: "Sidewalk robot companies in the US with 200+ employees and a valuation over $2M". That's what we've built! Born from our experience at Crustdata, CompanyGPT offers over 100 metrics to deep dive into company insights. Perfect for strategy teams chasing their next deal and investors spotting the next unicorn. CompanyGPT: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Anurag
Just launched today. Check out for sure and give us feedback.
Anurag
@sandradjajic Thank you so much for your kind words and well wishes! I truly appreciate your support. Let's hope for the best!
Yevhen Melnychenko
Yup, will planed to launch on 22.08, my product Maily Wizard, it's AI assistant for generating professional and creative Emails. AI has own database with thousands professional emails which I manually reviewed and added. Also, users can re-create mails in simple HTML, and users can storage own creativity in history - favorites.
Kate
Yes, there is a planned launch of a project :-)
Thilo Hofmeister
Hi Sandra :) Yes, Launching Reminisce.ai next week, a platform for learning IT-skills as fast as possible. It was always important for me to learn tech skills as fast as possible and with reminisce.ai I try to solve this problem. Feeback is much appreciated :D
Mordo
Follow! I have launch a product. Musium is the global streaming music video player app that lets you save and play offline the most popular albums, songs and playlists. https://apps.apple.com/us/app/id...
John Lim
Yup, will launch soon. Introducing AI Love Code, the AI tool that helps developers in crafting stunning websites while efficiently generating source code, just like ChatGPT but for website creation! Please support if you like the idea.
Alexandru Muresan
yes...and I'm trying to make sure I time it right, so we have something to show to people on here, not just a bare bones app.
@zencheetah Very mature approach! Building a holistic product takes time and the focus here on the quality, not on how fast it should be launched.
Jason
I'd love to hear y'alls take on Aiquare, we just made our first product hunt launch www.producthunt.com/posts/aiquare
Daniel Hunt
Next week launching my AI Therapy mobile app https://www.producthunt.com/prod... Been using it myself during development and honestly it's already been really helpful for me personally. Really excited to share it with everyone πŸ˜„
Kas Szatylowicz
@daniel_hunt4 i'll be curious to check this one out! also to learn how you manage ai security/privacy for this app.
@daniel_hunt4 Nice that you see the results yourself, am sure other people will also notice them after using your product! You got my support!
Liz Worthy
While there are a lot of background removers on the market, the vast majority offer fairly low-resolution downloads or charge a subscription fee. We worked to build a remover that would give users free unlimited high-definition downloads without the need to sign-in. UnlimitedBG launches in a few weeks.
@lizworthy Great that you identified the gaps in the market and adjusted your product accordingly! Well done!