Apple or Microsoft?

Callum Jones
19 replies
Let’s split PH here. What do you use and why? Let’s hear it! 🤓

Replies

Artyom Sviridov
20+ years with Windows, so... yeah :D
Michal Balšianka
For me as a developer the winner is Apple. I was a windows user long time ago, then i switched to linux and with that experience in mind i finally switched to Mac, for me MacOS have the best features from both previously mentioned OS and also apple synergy between devices is just great experience. Let me know how do you feel about OS differences, what is better for you?
Callum Jones
@wreit Agreed. The fact that Mac is unix based makes it so much easier for development. Its always a massive relief to hear any new hires to the team are already in the Mc boat! haha
Christian Gyenes
Microsoft because one advantage of Microsoft over Apple is its wider compatibility with a variety of hardware and software products. Microsoft operating systems, such as Windows, are designed to work with a diverse range of devices from various manufacturers, providing users with more flexibility and choice in their computing options. Additionally, Microsoft's extensive suite of productivity software, such as Office, is widely used in professional environments, offering seamless integration and collaboration features across different platforms.
Callum Jones
@christian_gyenes This is a fair point. Unfortunately i'm already to suckered in to Apple to make the switch. Very valid point though
Matej Cabadaj
I am already way too deep in the eco-system - Apple 😁
Anshul Raghav
@callum_jones1 As a developer, would go for Apple. Btw, we launched our social networking platform, Tigbar today. Mind supporting us.
Igor Lysenko
I worked on all operating systems and liked Windows best, but I also worked on Apple most of the time. Many people here can say different answers, but people themselves choose how they feel comfortable working.
Niklas Mengele
Apple <3