Anyone want to test our app? Useful for startups in need of a low friction sustainability practice.

Brittany Salas
3 replies
Our app can be used to run 30 day Crew challenges to earn as many trees as possible by staying active. Twilio and Lyka Pet Food have tried it out and loved it. Details can be found on our featured launch which went out yesterday.

Replies

Jasmine Tom
LOST BITCOINS RECOVERY TESTIMONY Being a scam victim can be depressing, you were given empty promises. They usually stop replying after achieving their aim which hurts even more, i have been there too as I was too ambitious and wanted to get back my lost Btc worth $412,000. I never thought I would be getting back a dime back and already lost hope until I contacted this Verified Recovery expert Morris Gray which was with a leap of faith, as I wasn’t going to go down without a fight. I was able to recover a significant part of my BTC through these recovery experts. Do not brood alone, make a move too. Write to him on email at ( MORRIS GRAY 830 @ GMAIL COM ) or whats app +1 (607) 698-0239 for Quick responds.<<>>
Pascal Rabourdin
It would be morally wrong for me, not to share my sad investment experience and my happy ending. I am a private person so I will keep my review brief. There are a lot of people who have or are suffering from fraudulent crypto scammers. I was there too but after my encounter with Cyber Genie Hack Pro, they made sure I had a happy ending ensuring they recovered my stolen cryptocurrency. I never thought recovering stolen cryptocurrency was a myth or another means for scammers to rip you off until I met Cyber Genie Hack Pro. They are the miracle I have been praying for since the day I realized I had been conned of my hard-earned crypto tokens. They can be reached via: w/a...+*12*52*51*203*91