Anyone track pour over stats? ☕️ #quantifiedcoffee

Ben Dalziel
2 replies
I recently tripped into a James Hoffmann sized hole, and am working on improving my pour over. In parallel. Are you keeping track of your coffee data - I'm thinking spreadsheet for now...: - Method - Weight - Ratio - Timing - Bean & grind setting - Anything else? Seems like HealthKit is WAY ahead of HomeKit in terms of data presentation and analysis/trends. So a stand alone app to analyze your coffee prep habits and incremental improvements might have a place in your process? Seems like a smart home digital scale is inevitable at some point, right? And improvements to HomeKit to display time series data and trends

Replies

Ymps
When choosing the Best Coffee Maker with grinder, there are a few things to consider. First, it is important to decide what type of grinder you need. The grinder you choose will depend on whether you prefer a finer or coarser grind, as well as how much time you have to spend grinding your coffee.
Ruby Taylor
Thanks for such a great information. I need to share the main experiences and our send off results numbers. Visit: https://apksip.net/snapchat-mod-...