Anyone planning for Holiday deals/discounts?

Neel Patel
20 replies
Black Friday, Cyber Monday are considered as biggest shopping events. Are you planning for promotional deals?

Replies

Tuy Pin
Hey, I'm on the hunt for some awesome student discounts, especially on stores like Adidas, Agoda, and Amazon. If you've got any tips or know of some great deals of student discount, please share them with me! Saving a few bucks as a student can make a big difference. Cheers!
Waqas Khan
If you provide discounts to those user who haven't paid yet they will surely convert on discounted price.
Jinkal Patel
I have purchased many deals. Software deals are helpful.
Roman Gordy
Nope, our people should earn the same money as they don't work less on Cyber Friday :)
Dave-Anthony Smith
Forget discounts, get more creative. Offer exclusivity or a dope loyalty program, etc. Doing what everyone does for BFCM will just get you lost in all the noise.
Neel Patel
@pointae have you done that? Please share some examples if you know. Would be super helpful!
Dave-Anthony Smith
@neelptl2602 This article is almost 2 years old, but offers some great examples and ideas: https://world.siteground.com/blo...
Marie Weisz
Many individuals are eagerly planning for holiday deals and discounts, seeking cost-effective ways to enjoy vacations, purchase gifts, or indulge in seasonal festivities, making the most of their budgets during this festive season. See more