any wireless mouse recommendations?

Ruchira
8 replies
hi PH community! My laptop trackpad is slowly dying so I'd appreciate any suggestions from you guys :D

Replies

José Gonçalves
If your budget is high, definitely go for a Logitech MX master or steelseries sensei wireless
Robin
yes, logitech master mx. best mouse
Jan Forsthuber
MX Master 3 FTW! And a Carpio wrist rest for a perfect combo ;)
lan david
Logitech MX Master 3 Wireless Mouse is the best one. About this item Ultrafast magspeed scrolling - remarkable speed, precision and quietness of electromagnetic scrolling with the magspeed wheel - up to 90 Percent faster and 87 Percent more precise, Scroll 1,000 Lines in 1 sec. Comfort shape and intuitive controls - work comfortably with a ideally sculpted shape and ideally placed thumb wheel and controls. 3 Hours of use from 1 minute charge.Connectivity : Bluetooth & USB Unifying App-specific customisation - speed up your workflow by easily customising MX Master 3 to optimise every action for your specific workflow and the apps you use most Flow cross-computer control - work seamlessly on three computers, seamlessly transfer cursor, text and files between Windows and MacOS and desktop and laptop Works on any surface - even on glass with dark field 4000 DPI sensor, it is faster and 5x more precise than the basic mouse - so you always hit the right pixel, 4 mm minimum glass thickness Versatile: Compatible with iPadOS 13.1 or later* via Bluetooth, in addition to Windows 8, Windows 10, 11 or later and MacOS 10.13 or later; *on the iPad, pointing, clicking and scrolling will be supported by enabling the Assistive Touch accessibility feature. see: https://autoclicker.online/
Xdio Gawer
Yes I have some extra ordinary wireless mouse recommendation for you there are some best roccat mouse options you ca check here.
Stephen Smith
I would suggest taking a look at the Logitech M590 Silent Wireless Mouse; it's a great option for anyone looking for a reliable, click-responsive mouse. Plus, it's virtually silent so you won't have to worry about annoying clicks while you work!