Any recommendations for a good multi-channel content planner? 🙋‍♀️

Lauren Thomas
26 replies
I'm struggling to plan a multichannel content strategy that runs across social media, our blog and PR. Currently using a spreadsheet, but am hoping the marketing community on here may have a better solution, or a suggestion for a tool for me to try? It doesn't need to post the content. Just organise it neatly so I can have an overview of all of our channels. Would love your suggestions!

Replies

Gizem Erdem Yanılmaz
Airtable would be the best option for content planning.
Sanjay Somashekar
Notion would be the best choice for you to organize your content!
Lauren Thomas
@sanjay_somashekar thanks for the recommendation. It looks like they have templates too which is handy!
Jennifer Chou
Someone already mentioned Notion, but I like https://metricool.com/ (for scheduling). The analytics dashboard is so good too, it also keeps track of ads, website, etc. I've also tried https://simplified.com/ which seems like all-in-one (kinda like canva, AI writing, scheduling) but the UX of it wasn't for me, I preferred Metricool
Lauren Thomas
@jenniferentrylevel I haven’t heard of Metricool, I will definitely check them out. Thank you for your detailed reply 🙏🏻 much appreciated
Samantha Harris
Notion, Clickup and Monday.com are all pretty solid.
Csaba Zajdo
You can choose from the following platforms: Brandmaker Audiense Evocalize Asana Bitrix24
Lauren Thomas
@zajdo_csaba I’m using Asana for another project, but haven’t heard of the others so will check them out. Thank you!
Mags Espada
I have heard so many good things about Notion.
Lauren Ford
I work with some teams and agencies doing this on Air. Happy to hear more about your use case and set you up with the product if you’d like a guide.
Daniyar Yeskaliyev
I don't know much, but maybe my co-worker @diaanna knows any good suggestion?
Selin Cakir
These suggestions have just inspired me to start planning to our content strategy. Thanks!
Janak Patel
Recently, I was exploring the content planner for the same reason. I tried a couple of them but didn't like them much then went back to Google Sheet. However, I could see a couple of new suggestions here.
Software Guy (Aarvy)
I really think you should use Notion, it's the best tool I have ever used. I write down everything from the content calendar, to-dos, tasks, planning and even write review articles for my blog. It works perfect, without ever slowing down the speed.
Lauren Thomas
@software_guy high praise indeed. Notion lovers are certainly loyal! Thank you. I'm going to have to give it a try.
Abid Unnisa
Like most of the recommendations here, I would suggest notion too. You will have it all in one place.
Elizabeth Obee
Awesome to see all these options! Which one is most budget-friendly?
Sara Smith
Determine the Goals of The Campaign, Find Where Your Consumers Are, Create a Unique Message for Each Channel, and Keep Track of Trends...We are Top Rated Financial Advisors.
Pavel Kukhnavets
If you are not satisfied with a plain spreadsheet system, then perhaps you'll appreciate the benefits of a more powerful planner that contain timeline, dates, deadlines, dependencies, etc. Such tools as GanttPRO provide great templates for easy start. For example, a content marketing plan template https://ganttpro.com/content-mar... Hopefully, it will suit your needs.