Any recommendations for a good multi-channel content planner? 🙋‍♀️

Lauren Thomas
26 replies
I'm struggling to plan a multichannel content strategy that runs across social media, our blog and PR. Currently using a spreadsheet, but am hoping the marketing community on here may have a better solution, or a suggestion for a tool for me to try? It doesn't need to post the content. Just organise it neatly so I can have an overview of all of our channels. Would love your suggestions!

Replies

Lauren Ford
I work with some teams and agencies doing this on Air. Happy to hear more about your use case and set you up with the product if you’d like a guide.
Sanjay Somashekar
Notion would be the best choice for you to organize your content!
Lauren Thomas
@sanjay_somashekar thanks for the recommendation. It looks like they have templates too which is handy!
Jennifer Chou
Someone already mentioned Notion, but I like https://metricool.com/ (for scheduling). The analytics dashboard is so good too, it also keeps track of ads, website, etc. I've also tried https://simplified.com/ which seems like all-in-one (kinda like canva, AI writing, scheduling) but the UX of it wasn't for me, I preferred Metricool
Lauren Thomas
@jenniferentrylevel I haven’t heard of Metricool, I will definitely check them out. Thank you for your detailed reply 🙏🏻 much appreciated
Samantha Harris
Notion, Clickup and Monday.com are all pretty solid.
Csaba Zajdo
You can choose from the following platforms: Brandmaker Audiense Evocalize Asana Bitrix24
Lauren Thomas
@zajdo_csaba I’m using Asana for another project, but haven’t heard of the others so will check them out. Thank you!
Mags Espada
I have heard so many good things about Notion.
Daniyar Yeskaliyev
I don't know much, but maybe my co-worker @diaanna knows any good suggestion?
Selin Cakir
These suggestions have just inspired me to start planning to our content strategy. Thanks!
Janak Patel
Recently, I was exploring the content planner for the same reason. I tried a couple of them but didn't like them much then went back to Google Sheet. However, I could see a couple of new suggestions here.
Gizem Erdem Yanılmaz
Airtable would be the best option for content planning.
Software Guy (Aarvy)
I really think you should use Notion, it's the best tool I have ever used. I write down everything from the content calendar, to-dos, tasks, planning and even write review articles for my blog. It works perfect, without ever slowing down the speed.
Lauren Thomas
@software_guy high praise indeed. Notion lovers are certainly loyal! Thank you. I'm going to have to give it a try.
Abid Unnisa
Like most of the recommendations here, I would suggest notion too. You will have it all in one place.
Elizabeth Obee
Awesome to see all these options! Which one is most budget-friendly?
Sara Smith
Determine the Goals of The Campaign, Find Where Your Consumers Are, Create a Unique Message for Each Channel, and Keep Track of Trends...We are Top Rated Financial Advisors.
Pavel Kukhnavets
If you are not satisfied with a plain spreadsheet system, then perhaps you'll appreciate the benefits of a more powerful planner that contain timeline, dates, deadlines, dependencies, etc. Such tools as GanttPRO provide great templates for easy start. For example, a content marketing plan template https://ganttpro.com/content-mar... Hopefully, it will suit your needs.