Any other makers out there with a health or food focused startup?

Julia Putzeys
17 replies
Trying to find our tribe to support one another on launch day 🤗

Replies

wonderfull experience
I'm behind an artificial intelligence startup and I was wondering if any other makers out there were working on a health or food startup. There are so many companies working in these industries that I don't know what to look for in them. You can check United Kindom Oriental Supermarket to get unique ideas about food testing. A lot of people who have health startups tend to be researching pharmaceuticals and talking about disease management, treatments, and cures. They come from all different industries and backgrounds, which makes them all unique to me.
Sven Radavics
Hi Julia, I've built intribe to help brands connect with other brands to collaborate like this (and in many more ways). We've got a few health & wellness startups up already. We're freemium. You can check us out here: intribe.co Cheers, Sven
Julia Putzeys
@gaurav_verma10 good luck! this doesn't seem health or food related though?
Dominic Dumont
Hi Julie, I am a co-founder at Dashsalt (www.dashsalt.com), we are building one of the first creator economy platforms for food and drink content - enabling food bloggers globally to build their online communities and monetize their content without relying on adverts - and to connect with kitchen IoT appliances. Our MVP is almost completed and aim to get more creators on board shortly! Have a look! Hope you like it.
Michaelson Williams
I checked out your app landing page and this is a great idea! I am however a bit confused on the logo. I thought the panda was a raccoon, but I guess that's what a panda looks like where you're from. Never-the-less, smart app that people should be really interested in now and into the near future, as lab food is push on the public. I hope your app fly's, and wish you much success!
Julia
there are many other makers out there with a health or food focused startup. Some of these companies include: 1. Thriva - A personal health testing service that provides at-home finger-prick blood tests. 2. Apeel Sciences - Develops plant-based technologies that help extend the shelf-life of fresh produce. 3. Soylent - A nutrition shake designed to provide complete nutrition in one meal. 4. Soylent Bars - Plant-based nutrition bars designed to provide balanced nutrition. 5. Impossible Foods - Develops plant-based burgers and other foods that look, taste, and cook like their traditional animal-based counterparts. 6. Impossible Foods - Develops plant-based burgers and other foods that look, taste, and cook like their traditional animal-based counterparts. 7. Soylent Cafe - A line of cafe-style beverages designed to provide balanced nutrition. 8. Kind Snacks - Offers a range of plant-based snacks made with natural ingredients. 9. Perfect Bar - A range of nutrition bars made with real food ingredients.
Steve Andrews
"Yes, there are many other makers out there with health or food focused startups. The industry is constantly growing and evolving with new trends and ideas. One example of a health-focused startup is a meal delivery service that specializes in organic and locally sourced ingredients. Another example is a restaurant chain that offers a variety of gluten-free and vegan options. And of course, my favorite is zaxby's survey, which is a restaurant that offers a variety of delicious and healthy food options, from salads and sandwiches to chicken wings. They also have a great variety of sauces, so you can customize your order according to your taste. They are always experimenting with new menu items and flavors to keep things interesting and delicious."
Karl Gustav Annus
Hello there, Julia! Yes! Launching next week 🚀 www.respiray.com 🤞
cefin lisa
Yes, there is a startup called Eataholix that focuses on promoting healthy eating habits. They offer a range of personalized meal plans and nutritional guidance to help individuals achieve their health goals. Their innovative app also provides recipe recommendations and tracks users' dietary preferences. Eataholix is dedicated to improving people's well-being through mindful eating choices and fostering a positive relationship with food.