Any marketing tips for 2024?

Felya Bilgen
12 replies

Replies

Neel Patel
I think most of the stuff I buy these days is through word of mouth, one or the other way. So the idea should be to be present, make connections, make sure people know you or see your product talked about. My 2 Cents.
Mahsima Dastan
Use AI more than ever
Adrian Taropa
I'm with @mahsimadastan on this one. AI is becoming so prevalent that you're missing out if you're not using it. However, don't just copy-paste what it spits out; use it to alleviate writer's block or expand on your original concepts and ideas. The entire marketing industry, especially SEO, is still in a lot of turmoil, and I think it will change drastically throughout 2024 as marketers get the hang of AI and AI-based tools start to mature.
Felya Bilgen
@adrian_taropa what do you think about blogs that is written by AI?
Adrian Taropa
@felicitias I have had some amazing content written by AI, but only if I fed it with quality information first. I got the best results by giving it a prompt with lots of context and an outline. Other times, It built on what I gave it and found some amazing resources. If you put thought into the content you wish to create, you have a better chance of getting something unique. Otherwise, a simple prompt will get you an article that sounds nice, but also, like another 1000+ articles, it just generated for your competitors, which will never break through the noise. Oh, and it also really likes to stick to certain catchphrases, which for me seems to be "it's advised that you contact a professional for more advice." 😅
Suncrop Group
Wislay welcomes the new and informational content about Business, Celebrities, Food, Health, Lifestyle, Fashion, Tech, and travel. If you are looking for a contribution, ‘Write for Us’ as we are up to collaborate with you. We are always up to contribute for people who share their knowledge, stories, or expertise in the above-mentioned categories and can provide the content that can cater to the needs of people. https://wislay.net//
Nico Spijker
Invest in great storytelling and communities. Standing out from the crowd will be harder than ever with all the AI noise. Learn how to create great hooks, content and figure out what it truly means to provide value to your audience.
Volodymyr Kuzmenko
You have to be 'interesting' to people, and then word of mouth/text/tweets will greatly help. AI is not a panacea - if you are not 'interesting' then not even AGI will help.
Annie Chopra
Use more of your personality! The internet is full of content now many companies are using AI (and all marketers should tbh) but that also means the requirement and desire for more “human” content will be there. Many are predicting 2024 will be the return of vlogs on youtube which would support the “human” claim!