AI is everywhere! How do you use it in your day-to-day life?

Jacobs Journey
41 replies
Let's share our tools and get more efficient from each other :D

Replies

Sachin Jain
I am experimenting with a lot of AI tools on a daily basis. I am using AI mainly for content optimisation and brainstorming. AI space looks amazing to be honest.
Luke Skyward
I'm using AI everyday as a data scientis: - technical writing - coding - debugging - brainstorming Recently, I've started building my own AI projects. Launching the first one (FREE) on Sunday! These are exciting times!
Javier Marco
I’m already used to it and it’s incorporated in my day to day: -coding -brainstorming -emailing -debugging -copy -seo
Adam Gold
Launching soon!
I am mostly using it to write code & marketing strategies. It's mostly there for me so I don't have to start from scratch - but it's almost never the final solution.
Anatolii
In several ways, actually: 1⃣ Coding (small tasks that are easy but tedious and take time). 2⃣ Debugging. 3⃣ Content making.
David
AI has truly become a seamless part of my daily routine. One of the remarkable ways I integrate it is through content creation and social media posts. I've discovered an incredible tool called www.logicballs.com, a Generative AI platform that I've been using. The outcomes I've witnessed have been nothing short of fantastic.
Max Rush
I use it to search for information and generate images.
Rok Bozic
I use ChatGPT to start many things like campaigns, plans, writing, etc. it's helps me when I am tired or not feeling motivated a lot. Also, I can do things not in my comfort zone much easier.
Verdi Kapuku
I exclusively use AI for coding or long-form writing tasks.
Igor Lysenko
Our product has AI, and I use it to create the list that I need by voice. (IXORD Notes)
Daniel Zaitzow
GPT-4 for brainstorming and content creation
Elena Tsemirava
First of all, it's the easiest way to find answers to your questions. Also, it's a great copywriting tool. In addition, AI is a great way to generate ideas that will definitely need further refinement.
Yash Sharma
Recently started playing around with pi.ai feels really good. Do try it out have found it really different than other products in the arena they have made a good product.
Ivan Dudin
Most often I program in React and PHP with ChatGPT. Second place is taken by translations with DeepL. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version) __ PS You see, now I'm a nobody without AI 🤣
Alex Camilar
As a PM, I use it for mostly all the boring, time-consuming tasks. like writing user stories, for example. I have my own prompts that help me write 90% of the user story + acceptance criteria, I just have to go through them and fill in what's missing. very useful to pump out 30-40 user stories with all the details in 1 hour and then focus on more important stuff :)
Jabari Zuri
Whenever i get out of ideas, or get stuck with any problem then I use AI tools to help me with that.
Steve Lou
Use it mostly to help me plan my writing, optimize it for SEO, and exploring new marketing strategies.
Johnny Price
With technologies like virtual assistants and smart home gadgets, AI is a part of my daily workflow. Additionally, certain productivity apps contain it. Its inclusion in recommendation systems like Spotify or Netflix cannot be disregarded.
In this age of technology, AI has seamlessly integrated into our daily routines, enhancing our productivity and efficiency across various domains. Have you ever noticed how AI has become a part of user's everyday lives? It's pretty cool how AiToolsKit.ai makes the most out of AI to help us in our daily tasks without making it seem all technical and complex. It's like having this super-smart sidekick that's got your back when it comes to getting things done efficiently. So, let's say you're working on writing something - whether it's a blog post, an article, or even just a social media update. AiToolsKit steps in and suggests ways to make your writing better. It's like having a friendly editor who gives you tips on how to make your words flow smoother. And you know those tricky SEO strategies? AiToolsKit knows all about that too. It can suggest keywords that can give your content a boost in search engine rankings. Plus, when it comes to social media and marketing, this AI buddy can help you come up with engaging posts and even help you figure out the best strategies to reach your audience. It's like having a digital marketing guru right by your side! So, yeah, AI is totally everywhere, and AiToolsKit is proof that it can be super useful and user-friendly in our day-to-day lives.