AI for your company's knowledge base

Sandra Djajic
3 replies
Klu.so is a search engine that helps you find information quickly and easily within the internal team. It's like a Google search, but specifically designed for your company's data. And now, with the addition of AI, you can simply ask a question and get precise answers. AI do the heavy lifting by scanning content and providing precise answers to your questions. Klu is a great tool for teams because it simplifies access to company information and provides a secure hub for sharing and accessing data. It's also scalable, so it can handle larger volumes of data as your team grows. Plus, it integrates with popular apps to make your work even more efficient. We're currently in public beta, so you can give Klu.so a try without the AI. But if you want to see what the AI-powered search engine can do, mark your calendars for April 18th – that's when we'll be launching it on product hunt!

Replies

Veales
AI for your company's knowledge base is a great idea! It can help streamline processes and make it easier for employees to access the information they need. Additionally, it can help reduce the amount of time spent on manual tasks, freeing up resources for more important tasks. I recently read an article on https://secretlivesofrealestate.... that discussed how AI can be used to improve customer service and increase efficiency. It's definitely worth looking into!
Benard Ogutu
Klu sounds like a platform I'd want to have for my team. I already have an account created on the platform. Waiting on April 18th.🍾