Afforai went from $700 to $82,000 in 7 days!!

Alec Nguyen
57 replies
I launched Afforai on AppSumo last week! And we got selected as #1 Hottest Deal of the Week! A big thank you to Sumo-lings for supporting us. As founders, we have been diligently preparing for this opportunity for the past two months, enduring late nights, sacrificing personal time, and facing the challenges and stress that come with it. However, all of these efforts have proven to be worthwhile in light of the traction we're getting now.

Replies

Neel Patel
@alec_afforai That feels so good! I'd love to have a chat :)
Daniel Volynets
Launching soon!
Congratulations! What do you think helped you the most with bringing people's attention to Afforai? Did you find ProductHunt helpful?
Alec Nguyen
@davol Thanks Daniel, Product Hunt definitely helped. We launched on PH before launching on AppSumo. Because feedback from PH helped us prepare a lot.
Shawn Yuan
Amazing results. I'd like to hear about your successful experience.
Claudiu Cogalniceanu
Congrats Alec! That’s awesome!
Mihai Puiu
Hi! Can you give some tips on how you launched on app sumo?
Alec Nguyen
@mihai_puiu Of course, my best tip is be customer obsessed. Literally replying to everyone and take care of your users.
Mihai Puiu
@alec_afforai thank you for the answer! One more question: do you have any metrics to know when you have your proper community in order to launch? Like that perfect moment, not too early, not too late!
Shivam Garg
That's fantastic Alec! Rooting for your success :)
Fiona
congrats on the success!
Arz
Big congratulations 🎊
Amazing result, congratulations!! What do you think were the main reasons behind this success?
Alec Nguyen
@sandradjajic I think the biggest thing is showing that we care, the founders directly engaging with customers send a really good message.
Rohit Joshi
Wow, that's look fantastic! congrats on the launch.
George Aleesu
Impressive! Well deserved, mate!
Anthony Latona
Thanks for sharing your success story, Alec! Very inspiring. Is that total revenue or MMR? Either way, incredible outcome. How did you structure the appsumo deal?
Tochukwu Mbiamnozie
Congratulations. To more success
Rami - Browsingbuddies.com
Good for you dude. What do you expect the lifetime cost for each of the Lifetime users to be?
Gabriele Mazzola 🧭
This is great!