Afforai just got better at reading websites and pdf ๐Ÿฆพ!

Austin Nguyen | Afforai
5 replies
We heard your feedback and we delivered ๐Ÿ“ฉ. Once again thank you for giving us a lot of support during the Afforai launch๐Ÿ“ˆ. We have taken community suggestions and implemented two new upgrades: 1: Afforai Build now has the ability to identify links ๐Ÿ”— in websites and suggest you more links to explore information and add to the chatbot 2: Afforai Build now has the ability to upload scanned PDFs ๐Ÿ“„ in multiple languages. Thank you for your continuing support for Afforai!

Replies

Rebecca Harris
Congratulations on the impressive progress made by Afforai in enhancing its ability to read websites and PDFs, as shared on Product Hunt, this advancement will undoubtedly open up new possibilities for users!
Divine Rivers
Hey Austin, you guys' launch really inspired up last week. Congrats on the success. We just launched The Marketplace for Everyday Professionals to supplement their Salary today for sign-ups. Check it out at TheCareering.com My Co-Founder and I are looking for feedback from other Founders and builders as we are first-time Founders. Would love to hear your thoughts on everything from design, flow, idea, our solution, problem, and Marketing. More Info producthunt.com/discussions/we-just-launched-and-careering-is-now-live-looking-for-all-the-feedback-we-can-get-thanks
Austin Nguyen | Afforai
@divine_rivers1 Hi Divine, thank you for your support. I took a look over your website. First of all, the great solution you are providing. I remember back in college I had a hard time connecting with professionals in tech to talk with, so this solution would really help. The website looks well-designed and clean, but I think the main message on the top "Get the career knowledge you need to land your careeer when you graduate!" could be better phrased to give a very clear idea of what the service is about. Something like booking a meeting, having sessions with professionals, etc... On the pricing side, careeree will be charged $55 right? I wonder how long the session will be, and what makes the sessions worth it. In addition as a careeree, I would need to have someway to provide feedback and see how my peer reviews the careeror. A vetting system will also help to build trust for your service.
Kunal Mehta
Afforai, our edtech app, now boasts enhanced capabilities in reading websites and PDFs, thanks to our latest update! ๐Ÿฆพ Enjoy an improved learning experience with seamless access to diverse online content and digital documents. Empowering education for all! ๐Ÿš€