A plea for some feedback

Chetan Natesh
10 replies
Hello PH community, I have a very basic MVP ready, would love any feedback you have for me. The design is below standard I agree beforehand, Please let me know your thoughts on the idea 🙂🙏 here's the link - www.Rozmer.co.in

Replies

maryam sh
The interface is great, but it's a bit slow. It can be my internet though
maryam sh
@chetan_natesh Because I'm living in Iran, and unfortunately, we face this problem a lot. Sometimes the speed is so low
Chetan Natesh
@mary_sh1 It can be your internet?! woah, can you please let me know what made you say this?
Yassin Bouacherine
It's alright, good start! At least it's working. Just go shorter on what the app is doing and not the super ultra-long text, try to put a visual and then the vision you have at the bottom into a paragraph or two. That's quite a unique concept, an interesting take and it might lead somewhere great! I won't say anything about the design, it's good enough for me! I don't have the best design either ;D I would also make it as I can visit the app without signing up, like "login as a guest", which people may want to try before they sign in with their email. That's what I will go for at first! Best of luck!
Chetan Natesh
@jack95 login as a guest option is something many others have requested as well, thanks for the tip Yassin.
Richard Gao
Not sure if I'm on the right page, but all I see is a sign in page, no actual info or homepage? Is they by design? If so, I'd recommend adding more info about your product.
Chetan Natesh
@richard_gao2 Yes, unfortunately there is no guest login. This is under works
Satish Kumar Veluri
It's a decent start, let's see how it evolves.
Chetan Natesh
@satish_kumar_veluri please let me know in what was decent and what could be improved 🙏