A plea for some feedback

Chetan Natesh
10 replies
Hello PH community, I have a very basic MVP ready, would love any feedback you have for me. The design is below standard I agree beforehand, Please let me know your thoughts on the idea 🙂🙏 here's the link - www.Rozmer.co.in

Replies

Satish Kumar Veluri
It's a decent start, let's see how it evolves.
maryam sh
The interface is great, but it's a bit slow. It can be my internet though
Chetan Natesh
@mary_sh1 It can be your internet?! woah, can you please let me know what made you say this?
maryam sh
@chetan_natesh Because I'm living in Iran, and unfortunately, we face this problem a lot. Sometimes the speed is so low
Yassin Bouacherine
It's alright, good start! At least it's working. Just go shorter on what the app is doing and not the super ultra-long text, try to put a visual and then the vision you have at the bottom into a paragraph or two. That's quite a unique concept, an interesting take and it might lead somewhere great! I won't say anything about the design, it's good enough for me! I don't have the best design either ;D I would also make it as I can visit the app without signing up, like "login as a guest", which people may want to try before they sign in with their email. That's what I will go for at first! Best of luck!
Chetan Natesh
@jack95 login as a guest option is something many others have requested as well, thanks for the tip Yassin.
Richard Gao
Not sure if I'm on the right page, but all I see is a sign in page, no actual info or homepage? Is they by design? If so, I'd recommend adding more info about your product.